• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't lurker say we'd already agreed terms with Snodgrass?

Yeah, in principal. So in terms of basic wages, length of contract.

Hopefully that speeds this up and we get it wrapped up soon!

Guess we will get to see quickly how willing he actually is to come here. If the basics are agreed and this is his preferred destination he ought to be here Friday the latest.

So are we trying to get all 3 in? Snodgrass, Bojan and Jese... if so the Ramirez is going. But i think if we only get 2 then he might stay.

If snodgrass is 10mill, bojan 12 and jese a loan then it may end up a straight swap in terms of fees with rhodes for 9ish and ramirez for 13ish. Would we still have cash to spare??? Also, would someone else have to leave? We have bought in two already and let nugent go. Would our squad be too big?? (2 more than the start of the window)

I think Bojan would also be a loan, with option to buy if we stay up

Is London_Smoggie of FMTTM (I know, I know :D ) reliable? He's saying Snodgrass 100% won't be going to Burnley and it's between us and West Ham.

Depends what mood he's in.

Something must have massively changed for him to not choose us.

So are we trying to get all 3 in? Snodgrass, Bojan and Jese... if so the Ramirez is going. But i think if we only get 2 then he might stay.

If snodgrass is 10mill, bojan 12 and jese a loan then it may end up a straight swap in terms of fees with rhodes for 9ish and ramirez for 13ish. Would we still have cash to spare??? Also, would someone else have to leave? We have bought in two already and let nugent go. Would our squad be too big?? (2 more than the start of the window)

Then we must have cash to spare. Our net spend would be a negative amount!!

Didn't lurker say we'd already agreed terms with Snodgrass?

Yeah, in principal. So in terms of basic wages, length of contract.

This was prior to all the interest though I take it?

Yeah, think it was about around today's ago, possibly more when I was told. With extra interest the might chance trying to get more but I still think he'll end up here.

I would be up for loans of Jese/Bojan as long as we have everything in place with a set fee and a auto activation of a permanent should we wish. Now we are in the premier league I don't want us "fixing" players for other teams so they can cash them in for larger amounts at the end of the season.

If snodgrass is 10mill, bojan 12 and jese a loan then it may end up a straight swap in terms of fees with rhodes for 9ish and  ramirez for 13ish. Would we still have cash to spare??? Also, would someone else have to leave? We have bought in two already and let nugent go. Would our squad be too big?? (2 more than the start of the window)

I don't know about Bojan on loan Stoke are saying they have a value on the player according to EG, which would suggest they want the transfer money.