oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Get him out of our club. I don't believe this thing has anything to do with his social media antics, nothing even happened on that front. He inboxed a girl, she turned him down and he's still with his partner. What has moving to Leicester go to do with regards to that.

If it is Leicester he wants to join this is purely down to money. Thanks for last season but you've shown your true colours now.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

are we sure he ever wanted to be here? remember the situation in the summer, i mean that seemed so strange. Personally don't think he wanted to be here regardless of what has happened behind close doors.

He broke a pre-contract agreement to sign for us, that's a lot of hassle for something he didn't want to do.

I don't see how the situation with him snaking online can make his wife want him to move to Leicester. As long as he has mobile date or wifi then he'll still be slithering around in Leicester.

And to think I got moaned at the other day for suggesting there was a chance he may be a mercinary :P. Apologies but I'm already over it. If we only sign one of the three that one need to create/score the goals gaston would have. Otherwise we have the same attacking mid/wingers that we had when the window opened. If we get more than 1 then we have improved imo. If we get all three then I would have expected gaston to leave anyway. We move on

Think the whole Ramirez situation is so strange. Don't really get it but I guess we'll never know the real reason. Quite keen to jump on the snake bandwagon though to ease the pain!

We really need to bring in some creativity now. Pressures on I'd say.

we revitalise his career and now he's ditching us at the first opportunity, what a *** these south Americans have no loyalty what so ever slimy fkers not to mention the stuff with his wife.

You can't really generalise all South Americans mate

True but a good majority of them are like that.

As KM says, i can't help but feel this is just down to more money and nothing else. It's not like he's joining a top 6/8 team. The Twitter drama must be so convenient.

The fact we are lost without him just rubs it in even more. Hope we get our main targets in now to soften the blow, or i'll be truly knocked sick! As will every other Boro fan.