oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Josè has said that Martial is free to go back to Paris if he wants to, hopefully another nail in the coffin for Jese coming to us.

That was in relation to him going to Paris the city when he wasn't selected in the squad for the game against Stoke!

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Josè has said that Martial is free to go back to Paris if he wants to, hopefully another nail in the coffin for Jese coming to us.

That was in relation to him going to Paris the city when he wasn't selected in the squad for the game against Stoke!

hahahaha read articles you silly sausage

Doh!

Did I read earlier, from Humpty I think, that Snodgrass is an idea from the scouting department? I really hope AK is in on this too otherwise we Could have another annoying situation.

Speaking to a Hull fan and he said that this season without exception Snodgrass has played right wing.

Back end of last season he was left wing.But this season even though he is all left footed he has played on the right for them and just cuts inside.

Is there anywhere that broadcasts AK's press conference live?

Not the whole thing. Sky Sports News will have a few highlights in about 30 mins or so.

The Gazette live blog it, though.

It's not about his attitude to Karanka mate, but to the entire club. He's a supposedly a fan, but for years now his general tone has been negative, barbed and spiteful - even before Karanka arrived. His inherently base responses to some of the Boro fans tweets is awful; aye, some probably deserve it - but when you look at some of the Twitter conversations, it's evident he's a bit of a megalomaniac who enjoys the position he's in and can't stand to be challenged or questioned in any way. He tweets at people calling them names, waits for them to respond so he knows they've seen it, then deletes the tweet... He's a proper scumbag.

And personality aside, he's often very wrong with his info.

I wonder who that sounds like  :cool: