• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@vectorboro: So 2 in and 1 out within the next 48 hours, more business to be done before the transfer window closes.Gibson backing AK. #Interesting

For this, I am very happy.

I think one of them might be Jese, not sure of the other one.

Not so sure now, las palmas president seems pretty confident of something happening.

Where's that from?

@(null): Miguel Á. Ramírez: "never have been so close to signing to Jesse" @ellarguero

@(null): Las Palmas-president Ramirez:-Friday is nøkkeldagem as Jesé. The agent is doing a phenomenal job to convince the PSG. We hope [sEE].

@(null): Miguel Á. Ramírez: "never have been so close to signing to Jesse" @ellarguero

@(null): Las Palmas-president Ramirez:-Friday is nøkkeldagem as Jesé. The agent is doing a phenomenal job to convince the PSG. We hope [sEE].

Oh dear, maybe not then, are we down to Freddie Adu and Cherno Samba again?

Never been so close isn't the same as Close though is it? If they've never nodded for him before now then they are automatically closer than they've ever been.

I think it's a desperate attempt to appease the fans who are desperate for him to join them.

As far as the Jese thing is concerned I'm finding it incredibly difficult to get remotely excited about a player who clearly doesn't want to come here.

a lad from gran caneria?? who played for real madrid then went to PSG and failed miserably to settle. 

he is honest if anything. he is openly worried about it being the wrong move for him. 

would you rather he talked to talk and said it was always his dream to play for us and wants to become the manager one day. not having a dig btw.

he clearly is not content to sit it out on the bench and is openly looking to move to a lesser club to play regular football.

i actually think he might be a good fit for us.

As far as the Jese thing is concerned I'm finding it incredibly difficult to get remotely excited about a player who clearly doesn't want to come here.

a lad from gran caneria?? who played for real madrid then went to PSG and failed miserably to settle. 

he is honest if anything. he is openly worried about it being the wrong move for him. 

would you rather he talked to talk and said it was always his dream to play for us and wants to become the manager one day. not having a dig btw.

he clearly is not content to sit it out on the bench and is openly looking to move to a lesser club to play regular football.

This is how Robbie Keane rumours start, y'know.

This is how Robbie Keane rumours start, y'know.

I believe he's off to Sunderland (according to my brother) so we're safe there