• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone reckon its possible considering we have only brought in Bamford and Gestede so far, with Possibly Ayala, Gaston and Rhodes going out the club, having already sold Guzan, Nsue and got read of the wages loaning people out and only having one target left out of the three wingers if Bojan doesn't want to come and Snodgrass going to west ham that we should be aiming to buy him outright off psg not loan him. If we only loan him that leaves us in a bad state when his loan ends at the end of the season if he doesnt want to make the transfer in the summer.

Didn't AK say that the reason Downing wanted to stay and fight for his place was because the only people interested were either Championship clubs or direct rivals and Stewy didn't want to take either option? That's the kind of loyalty I like to hear from our players... you listening, Gaston? ;)

Turning in to a bit of a disaster this window.

Are you going to share the information you have or just leave that comment there without explanation?

Obviously I can't speak for Humpty, but I would guess his point is that we had clear areas of weakness that needed to be addressed at the start of the transfer window.  We're now nearing the end of the window with none of those weaknesses addressed, and major doubts on most of the transfer targets we've been linked with.

I wouldn't call it a successful window so far by any means.

Didn't AK say that the reason Downing wanted to stay and fight for his place was because the only people interested were either Championship clubs or direct rivals and Stewy didn't want to take either option? That's the kind of loyalty I like to hear from our players... you listening, Gaston? ;)

Karanka wanted to move Downing on because he's not a starter and is on big wages. Gibson was willing to loan him out but not to a rival.

Are you going to share the information you have or just leave that comment there without explanation?

What needs explaining and why do you assume i have information? We've missed out on Snodgrass, Jese is in the balance, Bojan doesn't fancy a permanent and Ramirez wants to leave.

No need to be so curt...

Wow. Van aarholt deal is for 14mill. Think he's good but.....wow

Question. Do we think hull are resigning themselves to relegation by selling snodgrass to anyone or do those who think they are dooming themselves would only be relegating themselves if they sold to a rival (ie us rather than west ham)?

What needs explaining and why do you assume i have information? We've missed out on Snodgrass, Jese is in the balance, Bojan doesn't fancy a permanent and Ramirez wants to leave.

No need to be so curt...

Hopefully it ends well. 

It was looking promising getting Bamford & Gestede in early, I suppose it was because there was no competition for them.