• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you ask what position?  Will we break our transfer  record?

Have asked Dan, I have asked VB to come on line and perhaps add to what you all know.

Actually Lurker have you heard anything yourself about the "mystery man"? :)

Expect the unexpected could realistically be just as bad as it could be good. :D

We shall see what happens. I think it's unlikely that whoever that could be would be someone we'd been after for a long time. Either someone further down the list or someone has just recently become available.

Rob Hulse is coming home!

Expand on that

Totally tongue in cheek, please dont take me seriously!

I was actually confused their when u said going home i thought you meant back to Crewe lol.

Ok well elaborating on the twitter that got members excited here is what I have been advised but please accept that various parts may not come off or might be slightly off the mark.

Jese SHOULD be done by tomorrow plus 1 other arriving on Sunday (waiting for possible name), in fact just had a message saying expect the unexpected!!!!!! make of that what you will!

Gaston will be allowed to leave if we get a bid of £14m+

Rhodes will be allowed to leave Boro would prefer a transfer fee but it is possible he may go out on loan. Sheffield Wednesday in the frame but it does seem more realistic that it will be either Villa or Fulham. A lot depends on Ross McCormack as Fulham want him back and Villa would use the money involved to fund the transfer of Rhodes to Boro...watch this space.

Grealish is a possibility but more as a fall back and Bojan is still very much on our wish list.

That's about it guys and I can't really add to it...........food for thought though

Only what I read on the BEEB, but Fulham players have asked manager not to sign McCormack has he had a negative influence on the dressing room last season.