• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok stoking up the heat just a tad, the information I now have is that the mystery man is an attacking midfielder who can play both wings as well as through the middle.

If he joins on Sunday it will be a loan signing

We want a name, try harder DS. :P

I am just providing snippets from VB to the forum so would suggest to reveal the unexpected name expected to sign for us on Sunday that you tweet VB yourself for the name of the player, though like the idea of playing hangman!!!

Hope Grealish is only paper talk, been in more bother than enough at Villa.

Had some nitrous oxide a few times and got vilified by the print media.

Sadly Will, that's not just it. The lad's behaviour in and around the city is just awful; his attitude stinks. Villa have offered him masses of support, but he just carries on making the same mistakes and bragging about it to members of he public. Villa's press office work overtime to try and keep Grealish out of the press...

Personally wouldn't want him anywhere near our football club.

Nope I am not going to pester VB about this, he has shared what he is aware of and if he does not want to reveal names so be it. Besides it will make Sunday very interesting if this pans out!

I think it's best to wait and see.

Once names get mentioned they spread like wildfire on social media even if they are just guesses.

If one guess happens to be right it could spoil relationships between the club and the source, it could also jepodise a transfer that is being kept under the radar for a good reason.

Remember loose lips sink ships.

Hope Grealish is only paper talk, been in more bother than enough at Villa.

Had some nitrous oxide a few times and got vilified by the print media.

Sadly Will, that's not just it. The lad's behaviour in and around the city is just awful; his attitude stinks. Villa have offered him masses of support, but he just carries on making the same mistakes and bragging about it to members of he public. Villa's press office work overtime to try and keep Grealish out of the press...

Personally wouldn't want him anywhere near our football club.

You don't seem to have any actual evidence of this though? His names been tarred by the media and now he can't do anything without football fans/the media finding fault with it.