• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Any out goings to we think?

Probably same as every outgoing we were trying to push through at the end of August. De Pena, Husband (had he not been injured), etc.

Nobody's going to want De Pena.

Good chance Mejias will go. Dimi is doing his restaurant stuff, and is settled in the area. He might go if he's guaranteed to be first choice somewhere, but even then it will be a short term thing, given his age. Mejias is clearly the one they wanted rid of last summer, and I'm guessing doesn't have the same emotional ties to the area.

I think we'll try to get shot of de Pena & Husband, and get de Sart out on loan. I think Nugent might end up back at Preston, unless we get a nice big bid for Rhodes. I think we might have an eye on a big powerful forward, like a bargain basement Lukaku, to be a more like for like sub for Negredo.

As far as Deulofeu goes, I think we'd definitely be interested. If Everton are happy to sell, I think we will do a similar deal with him to the one Newcastle did with Andros Townsend last summer - put a relegation clause in his contract where he can go once his fee is triggered (I think with Townsend it was the same fee they'd signed him for).

Any out goings to we think?

Probably same as every outgoing we were trying to push through at the end of August. De Pena, Husband (had he not been injured), etc.

Nobody's going to want De Pena.

I thought we heard there was interest but De Pena himself didn't want to leave? Not that I disagree with the sentiment, I'm not sure how anyone could have seen enough of him in this country to have made any judgement on whether or not he's worth it.

Ithink the next Danish player that will arrive in the premier league will be  copenhagens left back Augustinsson  .he was very good against Liecester recently and has a great future ahea.d  .

id be more than happy if we showed interest .

@Danish guys.

How good is Yussuf Poulsen? Do you think he is the sort of player we should be tracking? or that would do well in the PL?

I asked this is the summer, BD said that he didn't rate him particularly highly, might have changed his mind by now though. Leipzig don't need money so he could cost a fair whack as well.

@Danish guys.

How good is Yussuf Poulsen? Do you think he is the sort of player we should be tracking? or that would do well in the PL?

He's terrible. How he gets into the Leipzig team is beyond me. He can run and thats about it. Can't control a ball to save his life and his finishing is abysmal. The ball simply bounces off him. I despise seeing him in the national lineup, but he does get regular gametime for Leipzig though as opposed to Fischer and Bendtner is not yet match fit. Poulsen in simply in the team because of a lack of better options.

Ithink the next Danish player that will arrive in the premier league will be  copenhagens left back Augustinsson  .he was very good against Liecester recently and has a great future ahea.d  .

id be more than happy if we showed interest .

This, although he is Swedish :P  I touted him in the summer when it looked like he could have been available for aroung 3,5 million pounds. With succes in the Champions League (particularly if Copenhagen progress) they will be looking at twice that amount.

I also think we missed a huge trick on Copenhagens captain Thomas Delaney who is moving to Bremen for just 1 million in january because his contract is running out. A perfect midfielder for the way Karanka play.

Bruma and Paul-Georges Ntep have both been linked with moves to the premier league in January. I'd like to see us go for one of these to add some pace to our left hand side.

Orta and our scouts will surely have been snaking through Europe looking for the best players/prices in January. Those with 6 months remaining on their contract will force their clubs hand so them players on the Gazette's list will make a lot of sense.

Nsue will only have 6 months left on his contract so I can see us cashing in on him as he'll surely attract plenty of Championship interest. A replacement RB will surely be on our radar.

We could do with streamlining the squad a little bit as we've got the likes of Dimi/Meijas, Husband, De Sart and de Pena who aren't anywhere the first team.

The only position I think we NEED to strengthen come Jan is still that troublesome left wing slot. Downing has been average at best, offers next to nothing going forward and is nothing special defensively. 

No idea who we could get as my knowledge of foreign markets is poor but I'd love to see us go and get a real proven quality signing here. Its not like we blew our load in the summer so there should be plenty of cash kicking around.

Orta and our scouts will surely have been snaking through Europe looking for the best players/prices in January. Those with 6 months remaining on their contract will force their clubs hand so them players on the Gazette's list will make a lot of sense.

Nsue will only have 6 months left on his contract so I can see us cashing in on him as he'll surely attract plenty of Championship interest. A replacement RB will surely be on our radar.

We could do with streamlining the squad a little bit as we've got the likes of Dimi/Meijas, Husband, De Sart and de Pena who aren't anywhere the first team.

What list?