• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If we fail to land any targets, can you see Aitor adapting the shape of the team or sticking with what we already have?

We'll likely be stuck playing 3 defensive mids for the rest of the season.

If we fail to land any targets, can you see Aitor adapting the shape of the team or sticking with what we already have?

If we fail to land any targets, I can see him throwing another hissy fit and this time walking for good. The next two days will make or break our season.

Do people seriously think the club are just sat on their thumbs or deliberately trying to drag out deals until they collapse?

Some of the negative posts about our transfer business are just embarrassing. The club has their strategy they know what they need, they have a budget and they have a valuation of how much they are willing to invest in each player.

Let them get on with it and see what we have when the window closes. And if at the end of it you're more concerned about who we didn't sign rather than the club and team, IMHO you're free to go and support a club that has the players you wanted.

If we fail to land any targets, I can see him throwing another hissy fit and this time walking for good. The next two days will make or break our season.

Why? The only people throwing hissy fits are some of the fans

Have we got 12million spare? I'd take that Costa who Wolves have on loan from Benfica

Wolves apparently have agreed a fee as part of the loan deal.  they've first option.

Manager came out and said that unless they are promoted there is no way they can keep the player in the championship for another season.

Who would you prefer right now?

Bojan or Ramirez

I'd like a lot more than just Bojan if Ramirez left obviously but it could be better having just Bojan than an unhappy Ramirez.

On that note, any ITKer heard anything about Bojan?

As daft as it sounds this wouldn't me surprise at all, everything just seems to be going against us at the moment.

We are starting to pick up injuries, Ramirez doesn't want to be here, we are struggling to strengthen the squad and there's tension between the manager and fans.

A couple of defeats could just tip everyone over the edge.