oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

The spirit of Naughty Boy is well and truly alive today. Never seen this board so negative. We really could do with a win tonight to lift everyone's mood. My prediction of AK and Boro parting company this week isn't as far fetched as it sounds now.

I wouldn't be surprised with what we've heard from PP. and I wouldn't blame him at all.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The spirit of Naughty Boy is well and truly alive today. Never seen this board so negative. We really could do with a win tonight to lift everyone's mood. My prediction of AK and Boro parting company this week isn't as far fetched as it sounds now.

Here's an EXCLUSIVE for you. No one cares. Your posts throughout this window have been dramatically negative.

On Jakupovic, just got a message to say he's not even at League 2 standard and we've done well to get a fee for him.

To be honest Shaun, Powlay and the young gazette lad all watch the youths week in, week out and they all said this lad had a lot of potential. I’m inclined to believe them given they watch them every week.

On Jakupovic, just got a message to say he's not even at League 2 standard and we've done well to get a fee for him.

To be honest Shaun, Powlay and the young gazette lad all watch the youths week in, week out and they all said this lad had a lot of potential. I’m inclined to believe them given they watch them every week.

Shaun is clued in but the lad at the Gazette isn't. He doesn't have a clue about the basics in football.

Been a few out-goings, but i'm going to stick my head out and say its probably worth getting some of them off the wage bill etc. Bloody hope we get at least someone in today and really give it a good go, if we dont then Karanka buggering off could be a real possibility again.

I've got a bad feeling at the moment about the club and I don't really know why.. no sure whether just nerves about not getting a result tonight and no one coming in or what. Looking forward to tomorrow to gain some clarity, but in just my opinion and nothing else, all doesn't seem well at the club.

So Karanka has:

1. come out saying ramirez is 100% staying so that when/if he does leave it looks like its the club doing the sacking and not karanka

2. Come out stating the clubs let him down by not signing the players required

3. Come out against the crowd stating we're not behind the team recently and the atmosphere was aweful, even though most at the game disagree with this.

4. Said the crowd were shouting for long balls when we dont play long balls EVER, even though we're the 2nd highest in the hoof it up leagues.

maybe the synical way of looking at this, but its all seems to be posturing to either leave boro now or at the end of the season with a personal PR campaign to distance himself from the blame.

Has he secretly been given a points total for the next few games? massive conjecture, but seems abnormal actions from AK.