• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Adlène Guedioura is an Algerian international footballer who plays as a midfielder for Watford. Guedioura is known for his powerful long-range shots, earning him the nickname Rocket Factory

Here comes the rocket factory

Guediora (no idea how to spell this) just linked on SSN

Was it LinoJo who used to bang on about this player all the time in the transfer window last year? Seems you might get your wish after all! (Apologies if it wasn't you).

It was me haha, circumstances have changed since then like!

Don't get any of that info about Ramirez like.

AK wants to sell him on the sly but he should resign because gibbo won't let AK play him?

AK doesn't want to sell him at all, hierarchy are stopping him from playing tonight just in case we get a big bid and they sell him.

We're interested in Guedioura according to SSN

Brings a bit of a forward thinking feel to our midfield. LinoJo will be happy :D

Didn't realise he's 31. Ffs.

I remember him diving to get Kevin Thomson sent off a few years back, so I'm not a fan.

Grudges aside he looked pretty poor against Millwall on Sunday so probably not the best acquisition we could make. Watford clearly desperate to shift him, I daresay if we sign him it shows we're desperate to sign anyone.

Lino will be doing a pretty good impersonation of the woman in that video right now.

:D

I've been banging on about a forward thinking central midfielder for ages. Would have took him in the Championship but I guess we would all take almost anyone right now. At 31 years of age he would only be a short term fix you would imagine. Just need to get over the line and stay in this division. Still need to address those wide areas though.

Guedioura is a powerful CM with creativity, attacking impetus, a powerful tackle (OI, OI!) and a thumping long range shot.

Aye the only down side is he's 31, but at £3m-£4m, I think he'd be worth it. Would balance the 4-3-3 much better than what we current have and would allow a bit more time for the likes of Forshaw, Clayton and de Roon to full acclimatise to the Premiership.