• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Guedioura could provide the presence in the midfield we all assumed De Roon would be, definitely better option for us I'm pretty positive about it but like deadline day in the summer we're still at least 1 short. Guedioura's career has been plagued by injuries I think the lack of PL apps can be reasoned in part by alot of injuries.

Nowt against Guedioura but do we really need another CM?

It's painfully clear where we needed to strengthen and with a few hours to go, we haven't strengthened in these areas! Really frustrated.

If we're aging 433, aye. He's more attacking than any of the others we have.

4-3-3 is a pipe dream, its a glorified 4-2-3-1, the AK way.

Our 4-3-3 is more of a 4-6-0 in reality.

yeah, or a 4-5-1 when we go on the attack

What happened to us "really giving it a good go" Steve?

It's turned into Orta sat in his office alone for a month with a multipack of toilet paper really giving it a good go on himself

Guedioura could provide the presence in the midfield we all assumed De Roon would be, definitely better option for us I'm pretty positive about it but like deadline day in the summer we're still at least 1 short. Guedioura's career has been plagued by injuries I think the lack of PL apps can be reasoned in part by alot of injuries.

If you look mate he's been fit a lot of the time as well, he's just not been seen as that good.

I suspect if he comes in it will be to replace Forshaw.  Clayton you'd assume stays as the defensive player, de Roon probably gets in for his work rate and the fact that we spent £12m on him so Forshaw maybe misses out?  The alternative would be Clayton misses out, de Roon drops back to the defensive role and Guedioura plays alongside Forshaw.

Remember when the Gazette used to have their finger on the pulse when it came to transfers? Now they are just sat watching Sky Sports News like the rest of us..

No they never they used to get their info from those "in the know" on here :D