oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Gonna watch a film to cheer my mood, was thinking one of

Schindler's List

Old Yeller

Or The Champ

Apocalypto sounds most appropriate...

Our whole transfer window feels like the guy who rubbed that stuff on his ball sack.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Forshaw should never be played more advanced (have you seen his shooting?), its not his strengths and he has never looked good when played there, imo he would however benefit from going back to 4-2-3-1. He needs people in front of him.

Has Steve Gibson used some of the Premier league money to pay himself back on some of the debt rather than 'having a go'?

I couldn't fault him if that is the case, our transfer policy doesn't seem like a club having a go.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but a winger from Italy has turned down a loan move to chelsea. Have no idea who is he or how good he is but if he is good enough for chelsea.....Surely we could offer someone like this decent wages and alost a guaranteed start. There are potential signings everywhere but we just don't seem to be getting linked with any

Why would we sell Rhodes now though? Surely a loan would be much better considering we are making other signings like we were still in the championship...

Already been said earlier in the thread but would Rhodes even get a spot in the championship? I would imagine Gestede/Bamford would be ahead of him. He is currently a huge waste of resources.

Why would we sell Rhodes now though? Surely a loan would be much better considering we are making other signings like we were still in the championship...

Maybe it's the optimist in me (lol) but selling him outright suggests we don't think we'll need him again, so maybe there are more incomings.

I still think we've got to be working on something much bigger than Guedioura. Him as an additional signing to someone else might make more sense to me.

We've already replaced Rhodes so that's just a sale that should have already happened. I don't think it's linked to any incoming player as such.

We've already replaced Rhodes so that's just a sale that should have already happened. I don't think it's linked to any incoming player as such.

No but it does significantly boost the coffers in terms of wages and transfer budget.