• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already replaced Rhodes so that's just a sale that should have already happened. I don't think it's linked to any incoming player as such.

Making 10 million you didn't have could possibly be linked to an incoming player.

I still think we've got to be working on something much bigger than Guedioura.  Him as an additional signing to someone else might make more sense to me.

Here's hoping.

Right, Middlesbrough bound. Let's hope upon my return from the match, the forum will be full of the joys of 3 points and an exciting winger.

If Rhodes goes then we've almost broke even this window. Considering our net spend in the summer was pretty low it does beg the question where is all the prem money going? I remember an interview in the summer where gibbo promised every penny they could from the TV money would go into improving the squad, that most definitely hasn't happened. Cynical side of me thinks it was a season ticket selling ploy. Very disappointed

If Rhodes goes then we've almost broke even this window.  Considering our net spend in the summer was pretty low it does beg the question where is all the prem money going? I remember an interview in the summer where gibbo promised every penny they could from the TV money would go into improving the squad, that most definitely hasn't happened.  Cynical side of me thinks it was a season ticket selling ploy.  Very disappointed

It wouldn't be the first time...

Jonathon Taylor ‏@JonathonTaylor1 2m2 minutes ago

That looks set to be the only incoming for #Boro tonight, as things stand. Rhodes the only other one to watch - with #swfc noises growing.

We've already replaced Rhodes so that's just a sale that should have already happened.  I don't think it's linked to any incoming player as such.

Making 10 million you didn't have could possibly be linked to an incoming player.

Maybe but I don't think, perhaps incorrectly, that the likes of Snodgrass, Bojan and Deulofeu were reliant on us selling Rhodes.  Rhodes and Nugent go to pay for Bamford and Gestede is my way of looking at it.  I think we can sign someone without selling Rhodes is what I'm saying, not that we can't.

Jonathon Taylor ‏@JonathonTaylor1  2m2 minutes ago

That looks set to be the only incoming for #Boro tonight, as things stand. Rhodes the only other one to watch - with #swfc noises growing.

*** you Taylor.

Jonathon Taylor ‏@JonathonTaylor1  2m2 minutes ago

Was about to say this, the end of the Guedioura article says:

'If, as expected, the Guedioura deal goes ahead, the midfielder will be the only arrival on the final day of the window.'

Jonathon Taylor ‏@JonathonTaylor1 2m2 minutes ago

Well I think I might just claw my eyes out after we lose to Pulisball then. This window couldn't have gone much worse.