oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Fulham are trying to sign Gohi Bi Zoro Cyraic Sede

Sounds like a magic spell?  If you say it three times does a mint footballer appear?

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

"If we lose tonight and he's [Guediora] our only signing today Karanka will be gone by this time tomorrow. Absolutely abysmal transfer window."

From PP.

I hate to say it but I'm actually starting to think that this may happen. Especially if we fail to get a good result tonight. I imagine the atmosphere may get a bit toxic if that's the case. How do u guys that're going feel about it?

Fell good tbh, will back him to the hilt. I just hope we can bring in more than Adlene Guediora :(

hmmm Gibson has alot to answer for here, where has all this TV money gone?

If you still don't believe that Gibson is doing his absolute best for the club after everything he's done over the years (including eroding his fortune to bring us success year after year) then you have lost it.

"If we lose tonight and he's [Guediora] our only signing today Karanka will be gone by this time tomorrow. Absolutely abysmal transfer window."

From PP.

PP being SG's Personal adviser??

I think he probably means AK would resign.

Of course I agree we need better, I haven't been sat here all week hoping for guediora, in fact I can't believe it's ending like this.

But None of these real quality players seem to come, we've clearly tried and just got turned down every time.

I thought we'd at least manage cairney or loftus-cheek on loan, or a decent wide player.

I'm absolutely gutted with how it's ended up, it's the worst possible out come, the one we all joked about in the first few weeks, but even those jokes didn't include losing gaston.

Trust me mate I'm far from 'happy' with signing guediora, I can just see areas where he might add to the team, he's not great but also not as bad as being made out.

Loftus-Cheek..... We'll be Lucky to get a Skelton-Chin :D

Thin ice there Chimpy

If that's it, that's rubbish.

We're a weaker side now, given that Ramirez probably will now suffer. I'm hoping that we get a little luck tonight and win. A potential 7 point gap would like the spirits somewhat. But if we don't, lose the following 2 games against very good sides and stumble away at Palace, we could be within the bottom 3 by the end of Feb.

The players we have got us this far - really they've done well - and I don't doubt we haven't tried in the transfer window, But what a massive let down January is proving to be. At the very least it looks like we're going to flirt with relegation.

If you still don't believe that Gibson is doing his absolute best for the club after everything he's done over the years (including eroding his fortune to bring us success year after year) then you have lost it.

He can do wrong. Just like everyone else.

His actions over the last year or so have been a bit weird. he definitely promised full investment of the TV money and that has clearly just been an outright lie.

He's purchased at least two players that Karanka didn't want (that we know of) in Downing and Rhodes, I don't remember him doing that before either (although maybe he did when I was younger or didn't read so much). 

Pretty odd behaviour.

From PP.

I hate to say it but I'm actually starting to think that this may happen. Especially if we fail to get a good result tonight. I imagine the atmosphere may get a bit toxic if that's the case. How do u guys that're going feel about it?

Me too.  I have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes this month but as I said earlier I think one way or another there will be some significant changes.

From PP.

Fell good tbh, will back him to the hilt. I just hope we can bring in more than Adlene Guediora :(

im going but to be honest ive lost a little bit of interest recently,hopefully kranky will hav e gone when i wake up in the morn,3 points better off hopefully,