oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

realistic view of the transfer window

Players who were'nt getting a game have left

Players that will get a game (well more than those that have left) have joined

We went after some targets but the players chose other options or the selling club refused to do with business with us as we are their competition.

Not great, but we did sign a hell of a lot players in the summer.

Will it be good enough to stay above the teams lower than us? possibly, let's wait and see.

As a bald man I don't have any hair to pull out, so I'm just going to crack on and support the team and see what happens.

Me too, so I have to agree with your assessment.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all let this sink in. We're crying out for goals and we've just sold Rhodes and replaced him with Gestede.

Seriously man, what the *** are we doing.

It's not our strikers that are the problem, it's the supply. That's why we were after a couple of creative players.

Such as Guedioura  :D

To be fair I know very little about him.

Let's all let this sink in. We're crying out for goals and we've just sold Rhodes and replaced him with Gestede.

The same Rhodes who villa decided against in favour of paying more money for hogan? He's hugely overrated.

Why oh why are we throwing away £4m on Geudiora?

It's one thing signing nobody because we couldn't get the right players in but I'd rather just save that £4m for the summer and spend it on buying someone worthwhile. It's not like Geudiora is going to make any difference as to what division we will be in.

Might as well just recall De Sart!

realistic view of the transfer window

Players who were'nt getting a game have left

Players that will get a game (well more than those that have left) have joined

We went after some targets but the players chose other options or the selling club refused to do with business with us as we are their competition.

Not great, but we did sign a hell of a lot players in the summer.

Will it be good enough to stay above the teams lower than us? possibly, let's wait and see.

As a bald man I don't have any hair to pull out, so I'm just going to crack on and support the team and see what happens.

Me too, so I have to agree with your assessment.

SOLIDARITY!

The same Rhodes who villa decided against in favour of paying more money for hogan? He's hugely overrated.

That's a fair opinion to have but it's difficult to say the two we bought are better albeit I personally like Bamford more.

It's one thing signing nobody because we couldn't get the right players in but I'd rather just save that £4m for the summer and spend it on buying someone worthwhile. It's not like Geudiora is going to make any difference as to what division we will be in.

Bloody hell mate don't you start getting negative as well.  If you, Boro 86 and a few others cross over to the dark side we're all knackered.

That's a fair opinion to have but it's difficult to say the two we bought are better albeit I personally like Bamford more.

Bamford is no doubt a better player than Rhodes, just not the big jump in quality we needed.

There was someone on here a couple of years ago who was desperate to sign geudiora, any1 remember who?

I'd be taking a look at Zach Clough at this point too, heaps of potential and could influence games from bench...

I know it could be worse but some creativity would be so nice right now!

Bloody hell mate don't you start getting negative as well.  If you, Boro 86 and a few others cross over to the dark side we're all knackered.

Haha I'll still be as positive as I can about our chances of staying up this season.

I just don't see how throwing away £4m helps.

Don't worry, I'll be in the match thread later spewing positive utterances, confess my love for Karanka, and possibly even say Bamford's movement is clever. Oh, and that Fischer will soon be the player to fetch us out of our misery.

Haha I'll still be as positive as I can about our chances of staying up this season.

I just don't see how throwing away £4m helps.

I can't see that it hurts though