oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

When will we know officially about Rhodes?

I've been wondering the same thing mate.

Nothing about it on the BBC Sport website, nor on ours or Sheffield Wed's.

I guess if this 'panel' are meeting this morning, it will be a bit later on.

Would the situation be the same as the Kike transfer last year?

Would Rhodes transfer go through, but he wouldn't be able to play in competitive matches for Wednesday if the deadline wasn't met?

If so, that's pretty crap for the lad.

how so? He'd be in the same situation here, wouldnt get a game for us either, so no change :)

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The insider is either AV or one of the other gazette cronies. I'm convinced of this due to the bluntness of how information is posted by him.

Wouldn't look too much into it. However if you choose to, it referred to statements. I assume it is therefore AK himself unless it refers to none public statements. Doubtful

A lot has been said about the way Hull have got quite a few players in lately. Still have to remember that they have sold two of their very best and most influential players this window too. Losing Snodgrass who was by far their biggest contributor goals and assists wise and their midfield lynchpin is going to be very hard to replace for them and if anyone is in doubt they are in a much worse state than us. Swansea haven't really strenghtened either but they have a decent midfield and attack so were always going to pose a threat to us once they got rid of that dud Bradley.

I think this window has been a massive diruptive influence on our team, training and preperation due to all the off field commotion going on behind the scenes. Regardless of what AK has said about his involvement in transfers he will still have been distracted and so will the players. Now they know who is in and out and they can get back to business and concentrate fully on the task ahead.

My money was on 'The Insider' being Pink Ponce

Trust me they're nit the same person. If you've been around a while you'd know PP has spent the majority of his time on here making fun of theinsider

So unless he was mocking himself...

Good points, my thinking was PP always seemed to deliver good info (as does the insider)

Never look forward to an insider post, don't recall much good news! Definitely times like Subotic I hoped he was wrong...

You beat me to it Mark!

General consensus is that this has not been a transfer window to look back fondly on but there is still some ratifications to be confirmed so there is some interest pertinent to the thread.

The thread will be closed later on this evening with a cut off time about 1900hrs in order that final thoughts and comments can be added and hopefully the Rhodes situation will be known fully.

So there you have it, I for one will be glad to see the back of this thread as it has been very painful and certainly most frustrating

You beat me to it Mark!

General consensus is that this has not been a transfer window to look back fondly on but there is still some ratifications to be confirmed so there is some interest pertinent to the thread.

The thread will be closed later on this evening with a cut off time about 1900hrs in order that final thoughts and comments can be added and hopefully the Rhodes situation will be known fully.

So there you have it, I for one will be glad to see the back of this thread as it has been very painful and certainly most frustrating

Yep, no more debating who will come in or why nobody of real value has come in.

These are the players we have, we just have to get behind them and hope it's enough to get us over the line.

I know this Window has just closed but I am able to say something 'BIG' apparently is happening at Rockliffe at the moment, I have no more details, but I have tried to find out.

When I asked I was told, I was not to know yet... Will keep you all updated