• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The likelihood of there being a big removal at the club this week is very high. Apologies are being demanded from very high up for certain statements and it could happen as early as tomorrow if the face to face doesn't go well.

Here you go, Humpty. It was on page 324, if you've got max posts per page

I only have 200 pages on this whole thread...

:D

Thanks

I like having 10 posts a page. Uhhhh, so many new pages, what might be behind the next door. It's exciting on matchdays when you can't watch the game and makes the transferthread a bit more exciting when you see there are plenty of new pages.

Apparently my viewing settings defaulted without me realising. Sorted now, helloooo page 202.

Must have some mod only pages stuck in there...

Toms giving away all the mods secrets!

Yeah, we can still see all the deleted posts. But you have to ask yourself "what are we going to use that for?" *puts on shades Horatio Caine style and looks cool in the office - woooooaaaaaahhhh"

Apparently my viewing settings defaulted without me realising. Sorted now, helloooo page 202.

All the deleted posts stay on our threads. So during the the course of the transfer thread there must have been 101+ posts deleted

All the deleted posts stay on our threads. So during the the course of the transfer thread there must have been 101+ posts deleted

Christ, did you see the one I wrote about you, Uwe?

Sorry I was drunk, but you have to admire the imaginative way I circumnavigated the swear filter. :D