oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Well this a scandal of epic proportions.

Not really, very little of any substance was said.

Except for one little comment, but you can just wait to hear from my legal team on that one.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds as though the Rhodes deal is a loan which will automatically turn into a transfer at the end of the season, according to the Sheffield press.

Sounds to me as though they aren't expecting to be playing in the premier league next season. ;)

Thought that picture of Gibson, Bausor and Kenyon at the game last night looked ominous.

Yeh I thought the same

Kenyon will have Hiddinks phone number if AK is going...

Thought that picture of Gibson, Bausor and Kenyon at the game last night looked ominous.

Yeh I thought the same

Kenyon will have Hiddinks phone number if AK is going...

Was just thinking yesterday about Hiddink I thought he was back in work but he isn't

Do people want AK to go? Genuine question.

I think he can keep us up. But I think he's damaged his goodwill with a lot of fans this week.

If we sacked him and had someone like Hiddink lined up, I wouldn't be hugely opposed to it. If we sacked him and had Agnew in charge for 3 weeks while we scrabbled around for someone who'd do, then that's no good at all.

Conspiracy theories aside what does everybody think. Are we stronger , weaker or the same as when the window opened

I am going with stronger (but only just) as we have brought in Gestede (good alternative to Negredo but needs games) , Bamford (can play along the line but confidence low) , Guediora (options in midfield and can apparently shoot which is a plus on most of our other CM's )

Out has been 2 forwards who were unlikely to ever to play and some fringe players that again were never going to play

Staying were Downing (I remain a fan and hope against hope he can get a game but Stuani playing on the left last night worries me on that score) and Ramirez (Needs to get his head straight)

Lots of big IFS to whether this works out but just my take now it has closed

Do people want AK to go? Genuine question.

I think he can keep us up. But I think he's damaged his goodwill with a lot of fans this week.

If we sacked him and had someone like Hiddink lined up, I wouldn't be hugely opposed to it. If we sacked him and had Agnew in charge for 3 weeks while we scrabbled around for someone who'd do, then that's no good at all.

Pretty much this. I'd rather he wasn't but I'd completely understand if he is. No point sacking him for Agnew to bumble around for a few weeks.