• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on injuries and the form of Fischer I'd like us to try and go all out for that ellusive attacking left sided player. Deloufeu er mainly a right sided attacker but can also play on the left. Would definately be my first choice.

There's far too many inconsistent players on that list. Hernandez, Delefeou, Afobe. No idea if Subotic will fall apart or not. None on that list that interest me.

Delefeou doesn't interest you?

Ithink the next Danish player that will arrive in the premier league will be  copenhagens left back Augustinsson  .he was very good against Liecester recently and has a great future ahea.d  .

id be more than happy if we showed interest .

This, although he is Swedish :P  I touted him in the summer when it looked like he could have been available for aroung 3,5 million pounds. With succes in the Champions League (particularly if Copenhagen progress) they will be looking at twice that amount.

Just to pick up on this again it looks like Augustinsson is on his way to Bremen for around 4,5 as of next summer. Good piece of business for them.

I do think he will have a great future. A true pro, does everything he can to succeed. If I remember correctly next time he will move he will have a room with artificial turf (is that correct english?), to be able to train at home.

There's far too many inconsistent players on that list. Hernandez, Delefeou, Afobe. No idea if Subotic will fall apart or not. None on that list that interest me.

Delefeou doesn't interest you?

I don't know how reliable he is. He's a very talented player and on his day he can pull any team to pieces but i get the impression from Everton fans he doesn't do it very often which is why he's sat on the bench. Will he do the defensive work we need him to do? I don't think he'll come cheap and he could become an expensive impact player.

I'd take Bakary Sako and Deulofeu from that list. Subotic just doesn't sit easy with me, I find it very hard to believe that neither he nor his agent knew about the chest problem.

I think we'll look to the European market as Premier League prices are ridiculous, especially in January. Loads of very good quality players will be moving into the final 6 months of their contracts at clubs who'll be forced to cashing in on them, so I'd expect that we've had them thoroughly scouted and looked into them in detail. Last January's "lets sign a Steven Naismith or a Jonjo Shelvey for a stupid price" is exactly what we shouldn't do.

I'd take Bakary Sako and Deulofeu from that list. Subotic just doesn't sit easy with me, I find it very hard to believe that neither he nor his agent knew about the chest problem.

Bakali and Deulofeu doesn't like to me (if it's that gramaticaly correctly). Specialy, Deulofeu isn't strong enought. He was always injury last seasons.

Sorry about my English. I'm trying to make it better

Bakali and Deulofeu doesn't like to me (if it's that gramaticaly correctly). Specialy, Deulofeu isn't strong enought. He was always injury last seasons.

Sorry about my English. I'm trying to make it better

Just purely out of interest, did you follow the Boro before Karanka or did his appointment to Boro make you take an interest? Any La Liga based players do you think could come over and be a good fit for us?

I'd probably take Deulofeu and possibly Hernandez. Though as Humpty said, there's a reason Deulofeu was trying to get replaced by Koeman in the summer and nobody on that list stands out as must-buy players.

I think we just need someone with a bit more spark who can play on the other side. Fischer hasn't cut it yet. Although I think he prefers playing right hand side too.