oneBoro Forum

whats with burnley!

They have a few decent players but the one thing they don't have is the passion and togetherness that our team has.

You haven't seen Burnley much in the past few years, then?  Passion and togetherness is basically the "secret" of our success.

Yeah, I think that was harsh D.Z.

Perhaps right about the ambition of the club (even Dyche mentioned that didn't he?) but I don't think any of the fans will be content with being a yo-yo club when they have the money to spend as much as anyone.

They feel like they've got themselves a formula for success. And it's working well enough for them so far.

That being said, the sentiment is right... who gives a flying *** about Burnley? Let them do what they want, lets worry about ourselves.

They have a few decent players but the one thing they don't have is the passion and togetherness that our team has.

You haven't seen Burnley much in the past few years, then?  Passion and togetherness is basically the "secret" of our success.

Passion and togetherness is what won them the league last year, they had a never say die attitude, and the only time I have anything against Burnley is when we play them, but that goes for the other 18 Premier teams as well ;)

I enjoyed the mini rivalry with Burnley last season as we competed for PL football. I cannot stand Dyche but that doesn't really have an impact on how I feel about their club. They're hard working and fight for every point, cannot knock them for that since it's a similar strategy as our own.

We are coming across as very bitter towards Burnley. It's getting slightly embarrassing.

I'm not bitter towards Burnley. Kudos to them for how well they're doing right now. I'm just not convinced it's sustainable with the amount of shots they currently give up over a whole season.

And I can't stand Dyche, or a large percentage of Burnley fans.

The team itself is alright & play some great counter attacking football at times, miles better than we do at least.