oneBoro Forum

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Famous last words but im hoping Costa is fit i think our defense are more capable defending against strength and aggression as apose to the would be pace of Michy Batshuayi

Costa is a lot more than just strength and aggression he's absolute quality and definitely the inform striker in the PL, so if he's out that's a bonus for us.

Famous last words but im hoping Costa is fit i think our defense are more capable defending against strength and aggression as apose to the would be pace of Michy Batshuayi

Costa is a lot more than just strength and aggression he's absolute quality and definitely the inform striker in the PL, so if he's out that's a bonus for us.

Aye im not saying he is man. Im just pointing out two of his attributes. He is quality but i just personally feel we could potentially deal with him easier than the pace of michy.

Aye im not saying he is man. Im just pointing out two of his attributes. He is quality but i just personally feel we could potentially deal with him easier than the pace of michy.

Fair do's that's your opinion, I just feel Costa's like all quality strikers one chance and your done, his goals this season have come from anywhere inside the box to 20 yards out, so I'll be more than happy if he doesn't play.

It would be fantastic if we could get anything from the game, but this Chelsea side is on fire, they're strong in every department, in my opinion they have the best midfielder in the country in Hazard and the most in form striker in the PL in Costa. I don't see us keeping them out for 90 minutes so its a Chelsea win.

Hi.

I'm agree whith you, but I think that if our defenders will be able to play at 100% without make mistkes, we colud get anithing from the game. Nothing it's impossible.

COME ON BORO.

(Sorry about my English. I'm trying to make it better)

It would be fantastic if we could get anything from the game, but this Chelsea side is on fire, they're strong in every department, in my opinion they have the best midfielder in the country in Hazard and the most in form striker in the PL in Costa. I don't see us keeping them out for 90 minutes so its a Chelsea win.

Hi.

I'm agree whith you, but I think that if our defenders will be able to play at 100% without make mistkes, we colud get anithing from the game. Nothing it's impossible.

COME ON BORO.

(Sorry about my English. I'm trying to make it better)

Well your English is a lot better than my Spanish.

Welcome to the Forum Roldez :)

As others have said it is games like this that makes you realise just how good it is to be back in the Premier League and whilst many will expect a defeat I see no reason, based on recent performances, why Boro can not give Chelsea a very good game and t run of wins has to come to an end at some point and I can think of no better place than The Riverside.

We have a decent track record at home against them and although a point will be very welcome I will not be at all surprised if we can get 3 points from the encounter