oneBoro Forum

I may be in the minority here but I am glad Costa is fit, one of the best things about being in this league is seeing top quality players at the riverside. I for one am looking forward to seeing Costa and Hazard perform live.

I'm not. We have injuries of our own. They even themselves out.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Going 2-1 Chelsea. Hazard against Barragan is worrying. We'll need strong support from the holding midfielders on both wings.

I think that Barragan would do it very well against Hazard. But Hazard is one of the better players I've seen, so we need a good work of all ours defenders. If they will work together, we'll have a chance to win against Chelsea

Going 2-1 Chelsea. Hazard against Barragan is worrying. We'll need strong support from the holding midfielders on both wings.

I think that Barragan would do it very well against Hazard. But Hazard is one of the better players I've seen, so we need a goog work of all ours defenders. If they will work together, we'll have a chance to win against Chelsea

Barragan's an okay player but whenever he's had to deal with pace and players driving at him, he's not handled it well. He should have got sent off for it in the Watford game up against Isaac Success.

Hazard is a much better, more refined talent than Isaac Success right now, on form he's one of the best players in the world in his position. I don't see that ending well.

I think that Barragan would do it very well against Hazard. But Hazard is one of the better players I've seen, so we need a goog work of all ours defenders. If they will work together, we'll have a chance to win against Chelsea

Barragan's an okay player but whenever he's had to deal with pace and players driving at him, he's not handled it well. He should have got sent off for it in the Watford game up against Isaac Success.

Hazard is a much better, more refined talent than Isaac Success right now, on form he's one of the best players in the world in his position. I don't see that ending well.

I'm agree with you but not at all. At his first seasson on Premier (at Liverpool he only play Cups/Champions), Barragan is doing very well.

Football in Spain is diferent than English game. He need a bit time to play at 100%.

Anyway, we need all our players do it 100% to Beat Chelsea. Only in that way we could do anything in this game.

Our chances of getting anything from this game is down to Barragan vs Hazard in my opinion. Barragan needs to play the game of his career or hazard needs to have an off day. Fingers crossed Barragan come out on top. Just let him man mark Hazard for 90 mins and forget about anything else.

Our chances of getting anything from this game is down to Barragan vs Hazard in my opinion. Barragan needs to play the game of his career or hazard needs to have an off day. Fingers crossed Barragan come out on top. Just let him man mark Hazard for 90 mins and forget about anything else.

If you were going to try and man mark Hazard you'd use a midfielder, if Barragan is man marking Hazard who's covering the right back position.

If you were going to try and man mark Hazard you'd use a midfielder, if Barragan is man marking Hazard who's covering the right back position.

Right. This is the question. To stop Hazard we need help of all our players, specialy Barragan and the midfielders because we can't forget to cover our right back position.

Doesn't Hazard mainly play left wing for Chelsea? Why would anyone else but our right back mark him? We need our midfielders to other jobs and perhaps fill in for Barragan when Hazard drags him out of position. Obviously if Hazard is deployed in the center then stick De Roon onto him. Someone needs to be Hazards shadow.

Hazard drifts inside a lot

I just don't want any confusion about who is marking him when he drifts out of position. He starts on the left so let Barragan be his shadow. Clayton or de roon can then fill in RB if Chelsea go down that way with other players. Man mark him like Pontus Kåmark marked Juninho out of the League Cup final.

I trust Aitor to come up with a tactically sound plan to at least get a draw from the game. It might not be enough to stop their individual brilliance though - That can break any plan down. We've also been guilty of showing too much respect to teams this season and we need to be confident enough to attack on the break when we can.

I'll go for 1-1

Hazard drifts inside a lot

I just don't want any confusion about who is marking him when he drifts out of position. He starts on the left so let Barragan be his shadow. Clayton or de roon can then fill in RB if Chelsea go down that way with other players. Man mark him like Pontus Kåmark marked Juninho out of the League Cup final.

You never use a member of your back four to mark a floating midfielder. Ever.