oneBoro Forum

Boro v Southampton (A) 0-1

I feel like Southampton have a goal in them for this one, can see Charlie Austin grabbing at least one.

Yes, I'm inclined to agree. I think 1-0 Southampton is a more likely result, but I was being positive going for 0-0! :s

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Southampton 0-4 Boro. Negredo to score first then assist a Fischer/Traore hat trick (delete as appropriate depending on line up)

Building on the Southampton 0-4 Boro fantasy. Negredo scores first, but then pukes up and has to go off with a short term stomach bug. Rhodes (who is on Saturday's bench) then comes on and scores the hatrick, with two assists from Traore, and one from Downing

Nice job.

Southampton 0-4 Boro. Negredo to score first then assist a Fischer/Traore hat trick (delete as appropriate depending on line up)

Building on the Southampton 0-4 Boro fantasy. Negredo scores first, but then pukes up and has to go off with a short term stomach bug. Rhodes (who is on Saturday's bench) then comes on and scores the hatrick, with two assists from Traore, and one from Downing

Nice job.

I know AK hates him mate but surely he wont make Rhodes wait on the bench 24 hours in advance

Nice job.

I know AK hates him mate but surely he wont make Rhodes wait on the bench 24 hours in advance

LOL (good point) - Sunday's.

Nice job.

Worse.  He'll tell him the game is on Monday night.

Not sure whether Traore will be straight back in but I still think we will get a draw. I dont think they are anything special and we will cancel each other out with defenses. Saying that they dominated against Palace but got beat 3-0 and we might benefit similarly after their UEFA Cup game later

Any reason why its 14:15 on a Sunday?

It's on telly, and Saints play in the Europa on Thursday.

We aren't on TV but they do play on Thursday.  Don't think we really know why its not at 3pm.

Oh are we not? I'm guessing it must be for policing reasons then.

It's a premier league game, it's always on a telly somewhere 

Astro 1

Bein 3

Mio 102

NBC Premier league Extra time

plus more

It's on Sportsnet here in Canada, so 100% there will be access to watch somehow. I am fairly certain every Boro league game this season has been televised here, so yeah the access to watch is way better (but thats cos i dont even have the option to just grab a ticket since i moved!)

Happy to see that Southampton have something to play for tonight - only a 0-0 draw or a win will put them through, so they'll need to put out their best side more than likely. Can only benefit us surely?