Boro v Southampton (A) 0-1

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

The word on Twitter is that Negredo could be out the rest of the year. Not saying I believe it, just passing it on.

Hopefully rest of the year doesn't mean rest of the season. :(

I think Stuani has only played once as the central striker against Oldham when he scored his brace.

Personally, I don't think he's got the attributes to keep possession of the ball with his back to goal and bring others in to play. So I can't see him starting in that role for us in the Premier League, ever.

Due to the substitutions earlier in the season, I think Nugent will be Karanka's second choice, then Rhodes.

The word on Twitter is that Negredo could be out the rest of the year. Not saying I believe it, just passing it on.

So, 3 weeks then. Not that bad if true.

Unless you meant season, in which case asdfdjsjsykyskgshodkhdkhdkhdidggj

Yeah, he meant til the new year

Nobody really thinks that AK hates Rhodes to the point where he desperately doesn't want to play him, do they? To the point he could even consider Rhodes being injured as 'convenient'?

He doesn't rate him, that much is clear by now, but I really don't think he hates him to that degree. That would be weird.

Maybe not but that voodoo doll of Rhodes that Karanka has might have just come up trumps for him  ;)

If the question was, 'Would Karanka be happier picking Rhodes and him scoring or not picking Rhodes so he can't score at all?', I'm honestly not sure which way I'd lean.  You'd think it would be the former but then Karanka doesn't strike me as somebody that likes being proven wrong or that likes having things forced upon him.  As someone that's rarely if ever wrong I can respect that part of him at least I suppose.

As someone that's rarely if ever wrong I can respect that part of him at least I suppose.

When have you ever been wrong mate? (Out of interest).

When he posts on the oneBoro forum, usually.

As someone that's rarely if ever wrong I can respect that part of him at least I suppose.

When he posts on the oneBoro forum, usually.

:(

The only time I remember CT being wrong, was that time that he thought he'd made a mistake.

But of course he hadn't ;)

Had a call from AK tonight and he said "Hey trekkers, seeing as it's your birthday on Sunday do you want a game?" I respectfully declined as I thought that Ramirez is playing so well he shouldn't change a winning team!!! Roll on Sunday for the beer fest!!

Are you sure it hasn't already started?

Standing by my phone again. Can play if needed up front !!!!!!!