Boro v Southampton (A) 0-1

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Missing the first half as I'm travelling back from London so hopefully by the time I'm home and find a stream, we're 3 up :P

Same here. I've got to go to some Christmas thing at my daughters school so will miss the first half. If someone finds a decent link I'd appreciate if they post it do can get into the game as soon as I'm back.

Missing the first half as I'm travelling back from London so hopefully by the time I'm home and find a stream, we're 3 up :P

Same here. I've got to go to some Christmas thing at my daughters school so will miss the first half. If someone finds a decent link I'd appreciate if they post it do can get into the game as soon as I'm back.

There's a Facebook page called 'KTV Sierra Leone' that's been streaming games recently. I watched the boro v Leicester game in great quality on my tablet as well as Hull's game yesterday, and there's none of the usual pop ups. Not sure whether our game today will be on it, but it's worth a look. Might even work at the school if you've got enough data on your phone ;)

There's a Facebook page called 'KTV Sierra Leone' that's been streaming games recently. I watched the boro v Leicester game in great quality on my tablet as well as Hull's game yesterday, and there's none of the usual pop ups. Not sure whether our game today will be on it, but it's worth a look. Might even work at the school if you've got enough data on your phone ;)

Can only find two pages called that and neither seem active. 70 odd followers and no real posts.

Can only find two pages called that and neither seem active. 70 odd followers and no real posts.

This is the link to it. It's got about 40000 followers. Hopefully it's available in Daneland?!

https://www.facebook.com/KTVSierraLeone/