Boro v Southampton (A) 0-1

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

we had a busy fixture list coming up, looks like AK feels the need to rotate. the lads with niggles have been rested. we'll probably see negredo ramirez and traore start wednesday.

as for the team having no pace. forshaw and fischer will move and carry the ball as will fabio. looks like we'll be playing our football down our left. that leaves big stu drifting in at the back post. we'll do okay saints are a mess atm with injuries to, AK probably thought it our best opportunity to change it.

utb

This page is exactly why i and others dont bother posting on here anymore. What a bunch of negative ninnies

It gets worse every week.

May as well pack up and go home now with that front three...

Behave.

How are we going to relieve any pressure? There is absolutely zero pace and creativity in that forward line. First time this season I've been utterly *** off with the line up.

I was just going to say it's not like Will to be annoyed or pessimistic at a line up before the game has started in fairness.

This page is exactly why i and others dont bother posting on here anymore. What a bunch of negative

Realism is not the same as negativity.

If you're going to sit there and argue that's not a terrible front 3, you need to take those rose tinted glasses off :D

Behave.

How are we going to relieve any pressure? There is absolutely zero pace and creativity in that forward line. First time this season I've been utterly *** off with the line up.

Just give it time and see what happens. As one that regularly accuses people of bedwetting I think your comment is a bit premature! If it pans out like you said then fairplay but we've got to trust AK to put out the team that he thinks will win!

Of course it was premature, any comments about what people think the result may be are premature before the game. I do trust AK I just can't get my head around why he'd think that was the best line up to go with and I really can't see that team getting anything more than a scrappy draw.

This page is exactly why i and others dont bother posting on here anymore. What a bunch of negative

Oh come on Tom, you can't honestly be happy with that line up?

I wouldn't say that was the case.  I think when you're picking a team devoid of much in the way of attacking quality then there will always be some critical comments.  Whether that's us or any other team.  I don't think this forum is any worse for it and I don't think it's been worse lately.

It's a real shame that in the game Rhodes has been given to start, he's playing in a team that doesn't look for 2 seconds like it will create chances. If he scores today, he deserves a bloody medal.

Behave.

Just give it time and see what happens. As one that regularly accuses people of bedwetting I think your comment is a bit premature! If it pans out like you said then fairplay but we've got to trust AK to put out the team that he thinks will win!

Of course it was premature, any comments about what people think the result may be are premature before the game. I do trust AK I just can't get my head around why he'd think that was the best line up to go with and I really can't see that team getting anything more than a scrappy draw.

Leaving Traore on the bench is madness IMO, just can't understand why he'd not start 2 games in a row, I know his final ball is a bit sketchy but at least his pace creates those opportunities.