• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work and just peeped in to see how we're doing and people are saying game over at 1-0 down? I hope the players are more positive on the pitch than folks throwing the towel in here on the forum.

Because we're historically excellent when going behind, and we're definitely not playing one of the top teams in the league.  :rolleyes:

Whatever you want to think there is a very realistic chance that 1-0 is game over.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a very negative way of looking at it. Liverpool haven't done anything since they scored. They did very little before it too.

I mean if it was up to you and others saying the equivalent of game over, we might as well take the players off the pitch.

There's a whole other half of football to go, still 10 minutes left of this one. Ridiculous way of thinking.

Again it's a historically accurate way of thinking. It's a shame that is the way it boils down but there is absolutely no confidence in this team once we concede for me.

A historically accurate way of thinking, yet we also just this season came from a goal down at Man City of all teams. Immediately after conceding with so much of the game left saying 'See you at the weekend'... crikey. Can't understand it.

Im i watching a different game to everyone else... i think its been a very confident start from us, and exciting, nice to see us getting men in the box, yes liverpool have some great chances, but i think we got more goals to come in this game, and some to be ours. Just LOVE adama! Hes so exciting to watch! Made Henderson look like an OAP 5 mins ago! I believe!

I'm at work and just peeped in to see how we're doing and people are saying game over at 1-0 down? I hope the players are more positive on the pitch than folks throwing the towel in here on the forum.

Because we're historically excellent when going behind, and we're definitely not playing one of the top teams in the league.  :rolleyes:

Whatever you want to think there is a very realistic chance that 1-0 is game over.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a very negative way of looking at it. Liverpool haven't done anything since they scored. They did very little before it too.

I mean if it was up to you and others saying the equivalent of game over, we might as well take the players off the pitch.

There's a whole other half of football to go, still 10 minutes left of this one. Ridiculous way of thinking.

Again it's a historically accurate way of thinking. It's a shame that is the way it boils down but there is absolutely no confidence in this team once we concede for me.

A historically accurate way of thinking, yet we also just this season came from a goal down at Man City of all teams. Immediately after conceding with so much of the game left saying 'See you at the weekend'... crikey. Can't understand it.

Alright, pick the one game where we scored in the 91st Minute against a team that should have been out of sight by that point and say SEE, you can have total confidence in this team coming from behind.

I'll then point at last weekend and and the dozens of prior weekends where we haven't gotten lucky and say see, no you can't.

Im i watching a different game to everyone else... i think its been a very confident start from us, and exciting, nice to see us getting men in the box, yes liverpool have some great chances, but i think we got more goals to come in this game, and some to be ours. Just LOVE adama! Hes so exciting to watch! Made Henderson look like an OAP 5 mins ago! I believe!

I think we're playing really well. I have just been let down by Middlesbrough coming from behind far too often for me to have any belief they'll come back. 

I think the performance itself has been excellent though - bar the goal where Clyne had far too much space.

It's been a better and more enjoyable first half than against Southampton. We look like we're playing with a bit of zip.

My only concern is Fabio down the left, it's not his natural side and although he is grafting it seems not fluid with him.

Not many chances for us, but we aren't playing badly by any stretch.