• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only 1 that thinking that's we are lacking of shooting midfielders apart from Gaston?? I don't remember Clayton/Forshaw/De Room shooting many shots!! So I reckon that it time that we should drop one of them 3 and bring back GL - as I see that he had no fear in shooting outside the box unlike them other 3 players!

VV

Fabio, Chamber, Gibson Friend (if fit)

Clayton. Forshaw

AT. GL. Gaston if fit

Rhodes

That would be my team

CONGRATULATIONS MATT TERRY

;)

Best line of an opening thread. .......ever!!!!! LOL???

Who's Matt Terry?

KM's boyfriend.

Incidentally, more people watched the final episode of Planet Earth II than the X-Factor Final. So, there's a glimmer of hope for humanity.

Am I the only 1 that thinking that's we are lacking of shooting midfielders apart from Gaston?? I don't remember Clayton/Forshaw/De Room shooting many shots!! So I reckon that it time that we should drop one of them 3 and bring back GL - as I see that he had no fear in shooting outside the box unlike them other 3 players!

VV

Clayton. Forshaw

AT. GL. Gaston if fit

Rhodes

That would be my team

Clayton actually has no fear shooting outside the box, the problem is anyone in the north and south stand have serious fear of clayton shooting outside the box.

Seems like this is perfect time to face Liverpool. They are in a bit of bad patch and have a few injuries to key players like Can, Lovren and especially Coutinho. I hope we try to rattle their shakey defence as there should be possiblities to profit from putting them under pressure. Let's pray that Ramirez and Negredo are ready. At least Ramirez has to be ready.

Am I the only 1 that thinking that's we are lacking of shooting midfielders apart from Gaston??  I don't remember Clayton/Forshaw/De Room shooting many shots!! So I reckon that it time that we should drop one of them 3 and bring back GL - as I see that he had no fear in shooting outside the box unlike them other 3 players!

VV

Clayton. Forshaw

AT.      GL.          Gaston if fit

Rhodes

That would be my team

Oh please can we not bring back Grant for that failed AM experiment, didn't work for Mowbray, it's not gonna work now. If we're gonna go 3 behind the striker again, at least put Fischer there.

I seriously expect us to put up a far better show than the last effort, and would imagine the home crowd will be very vocal and supportive of the team.

Witnessed a few decent Boro performances against Liverpool over the years and no reason to believe that this one will not be any different.

Stop them from scoring and we might just nick this game

Am I the only 1 that thinking that's we are lacking of shooting midfielders apart from Gaston??  I don't remember Clayton/Forshaw/De Room shooting many shots!! So I reckon that it time that we should drop one of them 3 and bring back GL - as I see that he had no fear in shooting outside the box unlike them other 3 players!

VV

Clayton. Forshaw

AT.      GL.          Gaston if fit

Rhodes

That would be my team

Clayton actually has no fear shooting outside the box, the problem is anyone in the north and south stand have serious fear of clayton shooting outside the box.

To be fair this is Clayton - East and West stands should be equally afraid!

AK confirms Gaston is definitely out of this one. Friend and Negredo could potentially return. But he stresses he doesn't want to take any risks with Saturday in mind. I think he'll give Rhodes another go...

Ak today on goals

Goals a worry?

I think it’s not a problem. The main thing is the balance.

We have an amazing balance. When I came here the first thing was to stop the team conceding.

From that we started to improve and grow.

We are in the Premier League now and really consistent.

Again, creating the chances we created against Southampton, we will score.

It’s not about how many goals you score, it’s about goal difference.

I disagree with all of that. We don't create enough chances and we don't score enough so if our defence doesn't work then what?