• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without doubt this game has taken on the mantle of THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.............so far!!!

Swansea have a decent track record playing us so we have to be on top form and I do think this is a must win game

We can win this match but need to start creating from our midfield and our 2 wide players ala Fischer and traore need to Tuck in more to support negrado and let our width come from the full backs.

Would like to see downing used in the midfield 3 as his presicion passing could open Swansea up!

Come on Boro!

Half the problem with our midfield three is that they sit too deep. Unless the opposition purposely concede territory (like Hull) then the midfield are content to hold a deeper line. I can't get to Swansea but i'll be interested to see how far we push up the pitch if we play another mdfield three.

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

I'd love to see the below lineup.

I don't think Adama will ever be able to do his defensive duties. I watched him specifically during the Liverpool game and he just switches off as soon as he loses the ball. Why not just let him do what he does best , stay forward close to Negredo and cause havoc with his pace and dribbling.

He can't cross for toffee either so let him just roam.

Valdes

Fabio chambers gibson friend

Clayton

Ramirez Forshaw Fischer

Traore

Negredo

It's gonna be nervy tomorrow but fancy us to get over the line.

2-0 boro

UTB

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

Last I heard it was a similar situation to last year where he's been cleared medically, but still getting pain in his ankle.

Stuani is out, AK just confirmed it. Friend and Chambers both fit so I'd like to see Fabio at right back and Friend at left back.