• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

He's had that for about 18months hadn't he??? :P

It's apparently an infection only found in giraffes

From Karanka's press conference via the Gazette:

"Stuani is not available, Gaston we need to check as he’s been training but not 100%, Calum is OK."

"Yes we have to try and be organised because they’re a dangerous team, they score a lot of goals but we have to take advantage with the ball as they concede goals too.

If we win 5-4 it’s no problem, 1-0 is no problem, it’s about the points against a team in our position."

I'd probably go;

Valdes

Fabio chambers Gibson friend

Clayton forshaw

Traore ramirez fischer

Negredo

Don't like this right footed LB business and I thought barragan had a particularly poor game against Liverpool.

Clayton is still our best defensive midfielder and forshaw offers more going the other way than de roon. Traore will hopefully get a bit more joy against Swansea than Liverpool where at times he was being managed by 4 players

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

He's had that for about 18months hadn't he??? :P

It's apparently an infection only found in drunk, 3 legged giraffes

Correction

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

Would happily see Fischer in the middle playing close to Negredo with downing and traore on the wings if ramirez isnt playing

The thread's up early that good enough for me Curtis

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

Would happily see Fischer in the middle playing close to Negredo with downing and traore on the wings if ramirez isnt playing

On what basis are you happy to see Fischer start again?

The thread's up early that good enough for me Curtis

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

On what basis are you happy to see Fischer start again?

I'd imagine that he's a better option than Downing (debatable definitely, but really not much in it) and that we have no other wing options with Ramirez and Traore starting.