oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea City 3-0

Didn't really get to see the first 20 mins and had to cook while watching the rest of the match. Some nice goals but I thought Barragan and Downing were terrible today. That could very well be because I couldn't focus 100% but they seemed to do a lot of very bad and sloppy things. I did notice one perfect cross field ball by downing though I just didn't think he offered anything. Am I right?

Other than that I more or less agree entirely with CTs post. Great to see the midfield getting forward, Negredo scoring and Ramirez is back with a bang. Bring on Burnley. Shame about Fischer. Hope he is back quickly.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone fancy shedding some light on the "booing" after negredo's goals? Sounding like booing but someone suggested it was "beeaast" but it didn't sound like it

Same with de Rooooon. The Swansea fans must just think we hate when our players score :D

Definitely shouting beast, he's always been known as beast

Funnily enough, he was never called the beast (or any equivalent) before he went to City, he's done an interview about how it confused him a bit at first.

Full time and just what Boro needed after the Liverpool game.

The lads gave 100% as usual, but still plenty for AK and the coaches to work on skills -wise and decision making.

Even at 2-0 up I still felt it only needed one mistake by us or a bit of skill on Swansea's part to let them back in the game.

Only relaxed after the third went in.

Credit to Swansea, they never gave up and in fact were most threatening in the last 15 minutes. If Sigurdsson had played the whole game like he did the closing stages, Boro would have had a much tougher game.

Totally agree with the 2-0 feeling, never a comfortable score, BUT!, we have one of the best defences in the league.. fact!!!!... its that keeping goals out and scoring, sad thing is against swansea they were the better team for 10-15 mins until we scored, its the negativity we need out of our game, its hard when your down there, we are better than the s***e around us, we still believe and always will.. UTB!!!!

Has there been any news on fischers injury? Hopefully it's just a dead leg and he's ready for Burnley.

Aitor confirmed it was his ankle but was unsure if it would keep him out for any length of time.

Has there been any news on fischers injury? Hopefully it's just a dead leg and he's ready for Burnley.

Aitor confirmed it was his ankle but was unsure if it would keep him out for any length of time.

Oh, definitely looked like his knee. The doc' was attending his knee as well.

I think we will not see Fischer until the new year so a chance for Downing to bloody well pull his socks up and address the reasons as to why AK dropped him.

or we play Ramirez to the left and Adama to the right