• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate how we've now sat back. I'd swap Fabio for Traore.

We're still going forward when we can, I don't think we're desperate to get 4 or 5 are we?

A clean sheet is still important.

Well... I wouldn't say no to 4 or 5 ;)

We're still going forward when we can, I don't think we're desperate to get 4 or 5 are we?

I just think it would put them on the back foot a bit, give us something better up top and more support for Negredo and a chance for us to boost our GD.

I just think it would put them on the back foot a bit, give us something better up top and more support for Negredo and a chance for us to boost our GD.

Agreed - and Fabio's done a good job but no real reason not to throw on a proper right winger to have a go at some tired legs. Don't think AK will do it before 80 minutes though - and maybe not at all if he wants to give Rhodes a run out then instead. Either way, if you're on that bench, you're wanting to get out and have a go at this Swansea team.

Agreed - and Fabio's done a good job but no real reason not to throw on a proper right winger to have a go at some tired legs. Don't think AK will do it before 80 minutes though - and maybe not at all if he wants to give Rhodes a run out then instead. Either way, if you're on that bench, you're wanting to get out and have a go at this Swansea team.

This way friend gets back in for some action and Ramirez is rested after coming back from injury. Makes perfect sense