• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Full time and just what Boro needed after the Liverpool game.

The lads gave 100% as usual, but still plenty for AK and the coaches to work on skills -wise and decision making.

Even at 2-0 up I still felt it only needed one mistake by us or a bit of skill on Swansea's part to let them back in the game.

Only relaxed after the third went in.

Credit to Swansea, they never gave up and in fact were most threatening in the last 15 minutes. If Sigurdsson had played the whole game like he did the closing stages, Boro would have had a much tougher game.

Full time and a great result. At the start of the season, I reckoned Swansea were likely to get relegated, and plenty of reasons from that performance to believe that's the case. We looked comfortably better despite a bright start for Swansea, and our win was built on the midfield trio of Forshaw, Clayton and De Roon. Despite Negredo's two goals, Forshaw was my man of the match. Fabio's done really well in the team while covering for Friend, and Barragan might be the one who has to watch out for his place as a result after some mixed performances. Job done, good team effort all round, and bring on the next match.

Most positive thing so far this season is that we have been very comfortable and easily the better team agaisnt all of our closest competition - Swansea, Sunderland, Hull, Leicester. If we continue to win the games against our competition like that we'll stay up.

Great 3 points!

A nice game and a very important win. I think it was a game where the Karanka's pragmatism benefited him. Swansey were a bit dangerous in the last 10-15 mins only.

Now it's only 3 points to 11th place. Let's hope the team will go as high as possible to save from relegation.

Very good result that. Got our goal difference back up.

Thought we shared very poorly, until

Negredos first, which was beautiful. We played a bit better after that.

Great to have gaston back and our two left backs in friend and Fabio were great as well. Friend was the only one who seemed to want a fourth! He really adds some attacking intent. Hope them two take the lb and rb position against Burnley.

Up the Boro!