oneBoro Forum

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

He's had that for about 18months hadn't he??? :P

It's apparently an infection only found in giraffes

Guest Changing Times

From Karanka's press conference via the Gazette:

"Stuani is not available, Gaston we need to check as he’s been training but not 100%, Calum is OK."

"Yes we have to try and be organised because they’re a dangerous team, they score a lot of goals but we have to take advantage with the ball as they concede goals too.

If we win 5-4 it’s no problem, 1-0 is no problem, it’s about the points against a team in our position."

I'd probably go;

Valdes

Fabio chambers Gibson friend

Clayton forshaw

Traore ramirez fischer

Negredo

Don't like this right footed LB business and I thought barragan had a particularly poor game against Liverpool.

Clayton is still our best defensive midfielder and forshaw offers more going the other way than de roon. Traore will hopefully get a bit more joy against Swansea than Liverpool where at times he was being managed by 4 players

I wonder if Ayala is pain free and fit or just fit but still with some pain issues?

Stuani had an infected foot didn't see? Wonder if that's cleared up, has he been training does anyone know?

He's had that for about 18months hadn't he??? :P

It's apparently an infection only found in drunk, 3 legged giraffes

Correction

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

Would happily see Fischer in the middle playing close to Negredo with downing and traore on the wings if ramirez isnt playing

The thread's up early that good enough for me Curtis

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

Would happily see Fischer in the middle playing close to Negredo with downing and traore on the wings if ramirez isnt playing

On what basis are you happy to see Fischer start again?

The thread's up early that good enough for me Curtis

Valdes

Fabio

Chambers

Gibson

Barragan

Leadboots

Forshaw

Traore

Downing/Ramirez

Fischer

Negredo

On what basis are you happy to see Fischer start again?

I'd imagine that he's a better option than Downing (debatable definitely, but really not much in it) and that we have no other wing options with Ramirez and Traore starting.

• Latest Posts

• we dont have a decent keeper. daniels and lumley are both error prone. they both look nervous to me. maybe they are just not good enough at this level. both are still quite inexperienced, maybe one of them will mature into a decent keeper over the next year or two. i think lumley looks the better of the two from what i've seen so far.
    • It was a brilliant save. But if I remember correctly he only had to make it because he started their move by punching a routine ball from the their corner that he could have just caught when under no pressure at all. I'm certainly not at ease with him.
    • Good effort DZ. Although Wilder looks like he's about 80 in most of those gifs!
    • Well done DZ took you a lot of imagination to come up with this OP😁
    • Good work @Denzel Zanzibar   1. Starting lineup/formation? I think it will the same 18 that made up squad v Swansea. Expect the starting 11 to remain unchanged. I think this is our strongest 18 even with everyone fit in terms of balance and options off the bench. 2. Will poor Dejan Stojanovic get a chance under Wilder? What about Josh Coburn? Writings on wall for Dejan. He was dropped from the subs bench on weekend for Lumley which tells you he is certainly 3rd choice. Coburn ideally needs a loan in Jan but the club really needs to get the loan right as our record on loaning players out has not been great 3. Can we go undefeated until the new year? Its possible with 4 games left. Stoke, Bournemouth, Forest and Blackpool. Albeit I am less concerned about unbeaten runs and more concerned about points gained. Rather take 1 win and a loss over 2 draws. That being said 8pts from next 4 games I would be happy with. Ideally Wilder then turns over Sheff Utd on new years day in our 5th game before a fortnight break from league.   Am I running out of Wilder puns? No. keep going just like our unbeaten run.