• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a regular or big poster but yesterday felt like a watershed moment in some ways, so here I go...   We kept the ball well for long spells in the second half, albeit without opening them up a singl

Fully expect Downing to start this in place of Fischer. Probably for the best, we'll need his experience.

Hope Fabio replaces Barragan on the right as he's done absolutely nothing to deserve being dropped. It's what the majority of fans want to see though so knowing AK he'll stick with Barragan.

My problem is purely with Dyche. I don't like Burnley but I don't dislike them. I hate Dyche though.

The whole "I'm seen as a dinosaur" crap he came up with was one of his worst, outspoken rants. And I just don't get it. He obviously understands football. He obviously has a firm belief of how a team should play and should be coached. And it works for him. So why is it when speaking about his beliefs, he has to involve other clubs and other managers? Why mention Conte and Ranieri? Why not just speak about Burnley and what they have achieved rather than try and bring everybody down to his level?

And I could care less how accurate he is about other clubs' finances. At the end of the day, if it bothers him enough about how little he gets to spend then he should move on to a club who would give him the backing from the very top. But instead of that, he mentions it way too often in public as if it's some kind of excuse to fall back on and I can't stand it, especially from a manager who seems to have potential.

The guy thinks that everyone is out to get them and paint them in an unflattering light, yet every single thing I've read about them in the media has been positive. Nobody knocks them as a club and always speaks positively about them, so I don't know where he gets this 'us vs them' mentality from.

He harps on about the financial imbalance, yet Burnley have had a fair amount parachute payments and clearly do have the resources to pay big money for a top class player if they want to. There is nothing stopping them for going out and trying to sign Joe Allen or even someone like Snodgrass. They can easily compete with other teams at this level.

I dunno, maybe that's his thing though. He builds the team up to believe they are underdogs and they all buy into that philosophy. Maybe that's why he only signs Championship players.

I actually think one of the reasons they struggle away from home, is that they can't go beyond being a side that is capable of sticking ten-men behind the ball and playing the last stand at the Alamo. I think if they didn't have such a negative approach in games that don't favour them, they'd actually be able to sneak points without having to rely on Tom Heaton turning into superman.

Yeah Dyche relies on the underdog tag to motivate his players and keep their fans expectations realistic, which you can't really blame him for to be honest as player and fans can get ahead of themselves after a bit of success. He does go overboard stretching the truth which makes him come across like he thinks the world is against him. Or is the world actually against him?. Maybe the next Band Aid single needs to get behind the plights of Sean Dyche?. I genuinely feel sorry for Mrs Dyche. Imagine having to look at that face every single day. He should at least volunteer to wear a paper bag over his face every 2nd day or so.

As a person he grates on me massively but he's done a tremendous job at Burnley over a long length of time, which is very rare for a manager. He's one of the most steady and business savvy managers there is around so he deserves a lot or respect for that. I still have sympathy for Mrs Dyche though, poor woman.

Yeah Dyche relies on the underdog tag to motivate his players and keep their fans expectations realistic, which you can't really blame him for to be honest as player and fans can get ahead of themselves after a bit of success. He does go overboard stretching the truth which makes him come across like he thinks the world is against him. Or is the world actually against him?. Maybe the next Band Aid single needs to get behind the plights of Sean Dyche?. I genuinely feel sorry for Mrs Dyche. Imagine having to look at that face every single day. He should at least volunteer to wear a paper bag over his face every 2nd day or so.

As a person he grates on me massively but he's done a tremendous job at Burnley over a long length of time, which is very rare for a manager. He's one of the most steady and business savvy managers there is around so he deserves a lot or respect for that. I still have sympathy for Mrs Dyche though, poor woman.

I imagine that underneath his startling looks and gruff exterior, he's a very sensitive lover and that Mrs Dyche is an incredibly lucky woman to have found such a man.

I imagine as they both climax together she groans something about him being better than any foreigner, whilst he rasps, "that wasn't bad, but imagine if I'd spent another 10 million".

It could be nice, if he kept improving and became a useful squad player. They must have seen something in him, when he was signed.

When you watch him its obvious he's got talent, his one-touch passing and link up is crisp and tidy, aswell as having a decent left foot, hits an accurate cross and has a good leap for a small lad. He's also willing to do the hard yards and looks like he's disciplined when covering.

Its the typical 'english side' of the game where he lacks, he's short any sort of strength and he's not got any pace or a trick. When players are up him he tends to struggle and the game moves too fast for him.

Being a technically sound footballer won't cut it, unless you're outstanding on the ball (Silva, Cazorla etc). Luke Williams is an example of this tbh, he's technically sound, as we've all seen, but league 1 standard at best because he's lacking too much of the other aspects.

I imagine that underneath his startling looks and gruff exterior, he's a very sensitive lover and that Mrs Dyche is an incredibly lucky woman to have found such a man.

I imagine as they both climax together she groans something about him being better than any foreigner, whilst he rasps, "that wasn't bad, but imagine if I'd spent another 10 million".

Lol, but I was just a little bit sick in my mouth