oneBoro Forum

Boro v Burnley (A) 0-1

f792529cda6c419a8ed2af5f1cab9989?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=8c62d5695f9d2c3dc0de9b62c40a451e

Not sure if this is the best place but thought it might get the most views; quality of attacks for teams in the Premier League.

That is interesting, although I find it hard to believe that Spurs create the worst chances in the league... (just millions of them)!!

As for today's game, I actually think that a draw will be a decent result, but also fairly likely. I doubt if either team will win by more than one goal.

I reckon 1-1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a regular or big poster but yesterday felt like a watershed moment in some ways, so here I go...   We kept the ball well for long spells in the second half, albeit without opening them up a singl

Christmas done.. back to Boro.

Getting myself pumped this morning, just watched the highlights of Bolton away, Reading and Brighton from last year... scenes.

"Getting myself pumped this morning...."

Was that a Christmas present?

In my super six I had a 1-0 win to Burnley. :(

But woke up this morning feeling strangely confident and changed it to a 2-1 win. :D UTB

This has got to be one of the least talked about match day threads. I'm hoping to find a stream I can watch on my iPad as I'm at some family Christmas lunch. If anyone knows of any then please post.

I hope you all had a nice day yesterday. I think we'll see a similar team to the last game but I reckon Stuani (he is fit again isn't he?) will be back in for Fischer and Ramirez will move over to the left. I don't see him favouring Traore in a game like this and he appears to have slipped down the pecking order anyway. Downing came off the bench last week but I don't think he'll start today. We should be expecting something from this game and I'll be disappointed with anything worse than a draw.

Got to agree with BD am surprised that this has been a "quiet" so far thread as I feel there is real potential for Boro to get an away win or at least a point from the game.

These games are very important to Boro the cushion between us and the bottom 3 needs to improve game by game.

So to all the 200 plus guests just lurking get signed in and get behind the lads today by posting your thoughts.

Dear god. Stuani is straight back in. How that keeps happening is beyond me. All we can hope for with him is that he has his 1/10 storming games. Rest of the team is what you could expect.