• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a regular or big poster but yesterday felt like a watershed moment in some ways, so here I go...   We kept the ball well for long spells in the second half, albeit without opening them up a singl

Only been able to see the first half with one eye but if I didn't know better I would think it was a championship midtable game. Jesus it's been poor. Good chance for Stuani and a good save from Valdes from the free kick. Chambers needs to stop making fouls. We definately have to be better on the ball. Get downing on for Stuani and let's enjoy a bit of possession. Could even be for Forshaw or De Roon who is on a yellow, but that might be risky as we would lose some steel in the middle. I don't really think it's a game for Traore.

Only been able to see the first half with one eye but if I didn't know better I would think it was a championship midtable game. Jesus it's been poor. Good chance for Stuani and a good save from Valdes from the free kick. Chambers needs to stop making fouls. We definately have to be better on the ball. Get downing on for Stuani and let's enjoy a bit of possession. Could even be for Forshaw or De Roon who is on a yellow, but that might be risky as we would lose some steel in the middle. I don't really think it's a game for Traore.

Spot on. And while I agree completely Chambers needs to cut down on the fouls, jeez Ashley Barnes has hardly any fight in him. Each of those tussles it's like Chambers has shown up for a typical striker v centre-back shoving match and Barnes has shown up like a five-year-old shouting muuuuummmm, he's pushing me!

Sportsmania is useless today, utter dog*** :@

Must be your internet pal, mine is smooth as anything.

Right before kickoff it was working on my phone with kodi, then i decided to use the pc instead and i cant even connect to the main webpage or kodi, just constant script errors on all devices.

I'm sure they have locked it off so nobody can sign in after kick off to free up the traffic or something.