• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a regular or big poster but yesterday felt like a watershed moment in some ways, so here I go...   We kept the ball well for long spells in the second half, albeit without opening them up a singl

I know we've only lost 1-0, but I am so done with Karanka.

Playing against Burnley we have had the chance to attack and take the game to them. Instead, we play Stuani who misses chances and doesn't even do anything.

It's pathetic and worst of all, predictable. How embarrassing to bring your most pacey striker on with 4 minutes left. The same in the other matches where he didn't make any impact.

What a joke.

But I had a fiver on Gray to score and Burnley to win 1-0.

Predictions; Stuani will do nothing, Aitor will realise this on 85 minutes and give Traore 5 minutes

who would have guessed this, absolutely shocking management again

Sounds similar to Watford game. Southampton game. We're rubbish at these sort of games. Really frustrating that we can't just have a go, but it's not gonna change so no point moaning really is there.

Playing against Burnley we have had the chance to attack and take the game to them. Instead, we play Stuani who misses chances and doesn't even do anything.

It's pathetic and worst of all, predictable. How embarrassing to bring your most pacey striker on with 4 minutes left. The same in the other matches where he didn't make any impact.  

What a joke.

The only joke is your reaction to the result because as disappointed as I am we deserved  a draw we are not head and shoulders a better team than Burnley but we more than matched them.

Fancy getting beaten by that pile of $hite. The team should be ashamed of themselves, no heart whatsoever. Subs brought on far to late as usual by AK. Friend what's that all about? it's a mystery to me, so negative.

What a joke.

Agree with most of what you are saying but you can see why he isn't playing Traore. He is a terrible footballer who is fortunate to be able to run fast. Most of the time he is a complete liability and will lose the ball more or less every time. He is not nearly ready for the Prem. Really hope we get someone in January to play alongside Ramirez because neither Stuani or Traore are good enough.

Today was a terrible game. God knows what Karanka tells them in pre match and at half time.

Furious with that sh*t

Always so fecking negative, we were playing Burnley ffs

Stuani horrible AGAIN

No subs AGAIN

We had a whole season to show how much better we are than Burnley in the Championship but we weren't and still aren't so deal with it and stop pointing the finger.