oneBoro Forum

Boro v Man UTD (A) 1-2

Think that karanka will try something different in this game, similar 4-3-3 formation, the back 4 you wouldnt want to mess with much as its been fairly solid and you want no uncertainty there against an inform utd team. I think the only suprise will be with the personnel in the middle. and putting downing in there with a free role to assist with distribution when under pressure behind an interchanging front three could work well. Downing never stay in positiona anyway so may aswell give him a free reign.

Valdes

Fabio, chambers, gibbo, friend

De roon Downing Foreshaw

Stuani Ramirez

Negredo

Whilst I'd like to see Traroe there, I just dont see him starting. early sub in the second half maybe but expect an 87th minute sub role for him :)

Could even see fabio being left at the left back with the right being nsue, maybe even chambers

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Think that karanka will try something different in this game, similar 4-3-3 formation, the back 4 you wouldnt want to mess with much as its been fairly solid and you want no uncertainty there against an inform utd team. I think the only suprise will be with the personnel in the middle. and putting downing in there with a free role to assist with distribution when under pressure behind an interchanging front three could work well.  Downing never stay in positiona anyway so may aswell give him a free reign.

Valdes

De roon Downing  Foreshaw

Stuani Ramirez

Negredo

Whilst I'd like to see Traroe there, I just dont see him starting. early sub in the second half maybe but expect an 87th minute sub role for him :)

Could even see fabio being left at the left back with the right being nsue, maybe even chambers

Think that karanka will try something different in this game, similar 4-3-3 formation, the back 4 you wouldnt want to mess with much as its been fairly solid and you want no uncertainty there against an inform utd team. I think the only suprise will be with the personnel in the middle. and putting downing in there with a free role to assist with distribution when under pressure behind an interchanging front three could work well.  Downing never stay in positiona anyway so may aswell give him a free reign.

Valdes

De roon Downing  Foreshaw

Stuani Ramirez

Negredo

he could really confuse jose,and play 442,he certainly wont expect that  :D

Great way to kick off the thread Uwe!

Not expecting any surprises, either in terms of our starting line-up, or the result.

I'm thinking Aitor will be ultra-defensive and go for his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. Late subs as usual, when its too late for them to make any difference. Should be a comfortable game for Utd, who are on something of a roll with 4 wins on the bounce. they probably won't even have to get out of 2nd gear.

My prediction:

MAN UTD 3 - 0 BORO

If we can't even hold out for a draw against Burnley, we have absolutely zero chance of doing so at Old Trafford.

Or the emirates or the etihad.. Oh wait..

I honesty think we should try Traore up front.

Playing off the last man. The would do the defenders on through balls every single time.

Failing that, it would cause united to sit deeper giving us a bit more room in midfield.

Don't know if it been said but there's no Wayne Rooney available tomorrow. So it looks like Jose will have to have a second choice player taking his place on the bench for the game

Don't know if it been said but there's no Wayne Rooney available tomorrow. So it looks like Jose will have to have a second choice player taking his place on the bench for the game

Bad news, better chance of us getting something from the game if he plays!

I honesty think we should try Traore up front.

Playing off the last man. The would do the defenders on through balls every single time.

Failing that, it would cause united to sit deeper giving us a bit more room in midfield.

Maybe this is the surprise! Negredo won't get much joy battling against Jones and Rojo, but Traore would absolutely torture them for pace. Kind of like Sanchez for ***nal, except not as good :-/