• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I said Valdes would be back for this, honestly what happened to this forum with that stupid rumour?

Can see us nicking this 1-0, Watford are awful at the moment.

I don't remember anyone on the forum taking the rumour seriously, do you?

Pretty sure a few people did.

I'm expecting a 0-0 borefest for this one... but I'd love to be positively surprised by a Boro win.

I saw Watford live a month or so ago, and Holebas and Okaka were both really good. Since then Watford have been really poor.

Shame we won't have our EXCITING new midfield signings in time for this one.

COME ON BORO!!

I'd go for same line up as yours KM, barring Chambers in for Espinosa. Reckon it will be 1-0 either way but going to be positive and say us. Stuani scores the winner.

Was just thinking this. If Stuani starts I'm having a bet on 1-0 with Stuani scoring.

Agree with Jimmy and not just because I am going to the game I really think it is about time we got 3 points against Watford who seem to be a bit of a bogey team at the moment.

A win here would ease a lot of pressure and I believe we can do just that in fact maybe Gestede will get his first Boro goal if he plays

Would love to see AK go with 4-4-2 but that's never going to happen is it!? Haha.. We need a plan B ??  :-/

Two key facts for the game

Watford have lost four of their last five Premier League matches (W0 D1 L4), scoring just two goals

Watford have conceded a joint-high 10 headed goals in the PL this season (along with Stoke); two more than they shipped in the entire 2015-16 campaign

The last fact should mean that we will see Gestede at some point. Should also see Negredo dominate.

GK valdes

CB gibson

CB chambers

CB espinosa

WB traore

WB fabio

M de roon

M forshaw

M Leadbitter

CF Negredo

CF gestede

This made me genuinely wince, Traore at wing back?

Yeah, big ouch. Suppose you're not concerned about defending on our right, bfc?  :D

Friend left, Fabio right, sorted. Fabio has more than enough about him so far to be a wing-back, Friend is solid enough to defend and likes getting forward. So why waste those options on a winger who can't defend? I'd sooner play Chambers there and stick De Roon or someone at centre-back than use Traore as a wing-back, and that's saying something.

At the moment any snow that has fallen has quickly melted and as such see no danger in the game being called off and we may have to deal with the Graham Taylor factor in terms of how determined Watford set about this game.

Not many happy memories of trips to Vicarage Road and maybe a draw will be the end result

At the moment any snow that has fallen has quickly melted and as such see no danger in the game being called off and we may have to deal with the Graham Taylor factor in terms of how determined Watford set about this game.

Not many happy memories of trips to Vicarage Road and maybe a draw will be the end result

The last time I saw us win at Watford, Juninho scored! We rarely beat them at Vicarage road. 1999 I think it was.