oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

Emotional days don't often help the home team...

Hard to get excited with our attacking options as is, with Ramirez ruled out.

I think it will be a close 1-1.

We'll nick a goal in the second half, only to sit back and concede the equaliser late on.

UTB

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes without saying we could really do with a win in this one. Results haven't been going our way recently and this month should have presented us with a decent opportunity to add some points. Ramirez being out is a blow we need to get on with things. I wouldn't even guess at what the team will be because you just don't know with Karanka. Fischer is back so I'm thinking maybe he gets back in on the left and then Stuani or Traore on the right. I don't imagine Gestede will start but we might see him off the bench if things aren't going so well. I did wonder if Leadbitter might play. I can't see this being full of goals so cue a 4-4 draw. There's really no reason we can't get something though, they are not a good side and in fact a win takes us above them on goal difference. If we keep a clean sheet I reckon we might just nick it.

I can only see a 1-0 win... or a 1-1 draw... or a 1-0 defeat. Definitely one of them.

You're crazy. 0-0 is always on the cards when we play :s

I must admit without Gaston playing our options are very much diminished, going to be interesting to see who will be on the bench for this game.

Not expecting much from the game, just hope it is a better game than our home game with them

SkySports twitter news saying Tom Cleverley could play this game for the Hornets.

Excellent, that'll weaken their midfield nicely.

Would have been a good addition to our squad, we're short of midfielders that are proficient in the art of passing square and backward ;)