• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be surprised if we a shift from that unless the lack of Ramirez suddenly makes him want to go more attacking. I would have thought he's stick with the three though.

Probably too late in the day but Jamesp has a spare ticket if anyone wants o get to Watford to see the game. Can meet up in the Oddfellows to get the ticket from him

I'm ok for a ticket but will be at Oddfellows by 1pm...Boro lads arranged a meet?

really need to get something,even a point ,from today , Every one of the 3 o clock kick offs has interest to us regarding the foot of the table and though it would be brilliant ,i cant see every other team around us not picking up anything. some have good fixtures on paper.

Must win today. No ifs, no buts. They've picked up 1 point in 5 games and have huge injury concerns.

If we want to stay up we should be beating a below par Watford. Let's go with some intent and get revenge for the game earlier in the season.

Must win today. No ifs, no buts. They've picked up 1 point in 5 games and have huge injury concerns.

If we want to stay up we should be beating a below par Watford. Let's go with some intent and get revenge for the game earlier in the season.

Watford have Gomes, and Holebas back from injury and Zuniga,  Behrami and Okaka available so they're not that bad in the injury department.

Ooh that would be interesting. Gestede straight in then if that's the case?

Line up I saw had Negredo and Stuani which to be honest makes me think it might just be Chambers at RB with Fabio at LW not the 5-3-2 this guy was suggesting