oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

Rhodes not on the bench.... I'm a late adopter to the thinking that Rhodes may be on the way out!

Hmmm.

Gestede is ahead of him in the pecking order. I don't think it suggests any deal is close, really. We already have 3/4 strikers in the squad if you include Fischer and I doubt we'd pick 2 out and out strikers on the bench for a game we have 2 strikers on the field for.

True enough wilsoncgp. I hope you're right. I'd love to see Rhodes AND Gestede in the same team at some stage.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Stuani up top, if he is up top, is such a bad thing really?  Like I said earlier though it would be strange that in all those games we were needing a goal we wouldn't try something like that for even 20 mins but now we're starting with it.

It's either Stuani up top or Fabio LW as far as I can see.

I don't think Stuani up top, if he is up top, is such a bad thing really? Like I said earlier though it would be strange that in all those games we were needing a goal we wouldn't try something like that for even 20 mins but now we're starting with it.

A lot of people have been calling for it, especially when it concerns us playing 2 up top. And when it concerns who we play on the right, we'd rather him up top. Added to his good display last week, can't see why anybody would be disappointed to see him up top, alongside a partner, if that is truly where he is playing.

I don't think Stuani up top, if he is up top, is such a bad thing really? Like I said earlier though it would be strange that in all those games we were needing a goal we wouldn't try something like that for even 20 mins but now we're starting with it.

He won't be up top, it's going to be Fabio on the left and Stuani on the right.

I don't think Stuani up top, if he is up top, is such a bad thing really?  Like I said earlier though it would be strange that in all those games we were needing a goal we wouldn't try something like that for even 20 mins but now we're starting with it.

Proof that Karanka reads this forum. 

Fans begging for two CFs? ILL GIVE EM 2 CFS

He won't be up top, it's going to be Fabio on the left and Stuani on the right.

The Boro twitter always put the team out in a standard order of goalkeeper-defenders-midfielders-strikers. Stuani is up top.

Might be a small point but on the list they put out aren't the names usually listed in position order, right to left?

If so, it's 5-3-2 100%.

Yes they are.

Erm.... 5-4-1

Stuani stuck on the right again.

I'd like the idea it was a 5-3-2 defending moving to a 3-5-2 in attack, but I just don't see it happening

Anyway, wear them down for 65 minutes then inject pace with Traore and Fischer

Pacey might be flattering Fischer a tad too much.

Pacey in comparison to leadbitter and stuani ?

Erm.... 5-4-1

Stuani stuck on the right again.

I'd like the idea it was a 5-3-2 defending moving to a 3-5-2 in attack, but I just don't see it happening

Anyway, wear them down for 65 minutes then inject pace with Traore and Fischer

Pacey might be flattering Fischer a tad too much.

Pacey in comparison to leadbitter and stuani ?

My gran in pacey in comparison to Stuani

If it is 5-3-2 I'd prefer the more mobile Fisher or Traore to Stuani.

I can't see who is going to create any chances - unless Friend/Fabio play really advanced and the midfield three make runs into the box.

Would have been great to see Getsede/Rhodes have 20 minutes together at the end.