• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore Beamish, his only input on here is digs at other people which the mods continue to ignore for whatever reason.

This. Gets away with murder.

It's hardly murder. ;)

And neither of you two know what the Mods do behind the scenes in regards to discussion and PMs sent to posters when they step over the line

You're right I don't know that but what I do know is that he continues to do it so either he's ignoring you or nothing is being said at all.  It's not a one off, it's pretty much all the fella posts.

What was said?

Just basically saying that Maddo has been 'throwing fuel on the fire' about negativity, and claiming that Maddo was leading the 2 up top calls, and apparently asking for wingbacks(?). safe to say he wasnt having any of it

So it was all true what he was saying?

He also said Maddo was the worst commentator wed ever had and was stealing a living...

Possibly a tad harsh then :D

Whoa!

I'd have told whoever it was to get their backsides over to the studio and say it to my face.

I know Maddo isn't the most eloquent guy ever to pick up a mic, but he is passionate about the club and just wants us to do well.

Ignore Beamish, his only input on here is digs at other people which the mods continue to ignore for whatever reason.

It's hardly murder. ;)

And neither of you two know what the Mods do behind the scenes in regards to discussion and PMs sent to posters when they step over the line

You're right I don't know that but what I do know is that he continues to do it so either he's ignoring you or nothing is being said at all.  It's not a one off, it's pretty much all the fella posts.

To be honest I haven't noticed to much of what he posts but I have called him out on his conduct tonight. If you do notice something I've missed you could always give me a heads up in a message that would help

Just basically saying that Maddo has been 'throwing fuel on the fire' about negativity, and claiming that Maddo was leading the 2 up top calls, and apparently asking for wingbacks(?). safe to say he wasnt having any of it

So it was all true what he was saying?

He also said Maddo was the worst commentator wed ever had and was stealing a living...

Possibly a tad harsh then :D

Whoa!

I'd have told whoever it was to get their backsides over to the studio and say it to my face.

I know Maddo isn't the most eloquent guy ever to pick up a mic, but he is passionate about the club and just wants us to do well.

I think the issue is that Maddos style worked quite well with the completely rose-tinted Ali sat next to him but not so much with Mark Drury. I don't enjoy listening to them anymore, not even the phone in really. Study showed his true colours regarding AK after the walk out when he went absolutely full on slating him on the radio.

It's hardly murder. ;)

To be honest I haven't noticed to much of what he posts but I have called him out on his conduct tonight. If you do notice something I've missed you could always give me a heads up in a message that would help

It's full blown murder and I'm not exaggerating in any way :)

But in all seriousness he does just come on here to slate and, yes your right we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but he doesn't seem to care.

Give me mod status man and I'd have this place culled down to a minimum, probs cull myself included in that :)

If there's anything more predictable than Boro's tactics (at times) it's the reactions of OneBoro members.

Win and the team (and Karanka) are practically demi-gods.

Draw and we play boring, negative football (and Karanka out).

Lose and we are crap (and Karanka double out).

Lest we forget, we played Watford at home back in October and lost. Given the death of Graham Taylor, I was dreading this match because I was sure that Watford would pull out of all the stops. I'd call coming away with a point a creditable result, in the circumstances.

Our scoring weakness has been identified and steps are being taken to try and rectify this. End of debate.

Why can't people accept that we're new to the Premier League and we are still finding our way? No, it's not always high-octane adrenaline pumping excitement to watch but I can live with that for this season, as long as we stay up.

Another game and another dissapointing performance. Is this what it's come to now? Grinding out 0 - 0 results away from home with 5 at the back and 1 shot on target?

That's consistent. I turned off after 60 minutes as I was genuinely bored. Nothing about that game was entertaining from a fans point of view, let alone the neutral.

What was our game plan today? Genuinely would love to hear other people's thoughts on this? I love everything boro related, but this is not how I would want us to play. We have 0 ambition to win a game, I don't see how that's a good aspect.

Fans who make the away trips must be so bored. I honestly don't get how yoi could spend that money and give up a part of your life for one shot on goal and a *** performance.

What worries me the most is that it's deemed as acceptable and part of the course with Karanka.

I'm not even looking forward to next week's match as it just pains me to watch us.

Please say I'm not the only one? For people who still defend Aitor, apart from a point and a clean sheet, what impressed you about the performance today?

Don't get me wrong, they are good things. But why are we happy that we have kept it tight rather than 0 goals again?

Our two most successful managers of recent times - McClaren and Karanka - have been given the tag of negative football by a decent section of our fans. Yet surely them same fans must see the correlation between tactical awareness(or negativity) and what they have achieved?. I find it funny in this conflict of knowledge/opinions that Karanka is apparently the idiot - just like McClaren would have been and idiot over a decade ago - and not those slagging him off, who'll have been brought up on a footballing knowledge of screaming "four, four, ***ing two!".

It's full blown murder and I'm not exaggerating in any way :)

But in all seriousness he does just come on here to slate and, yes your right we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but he doesn't seem to care.

Give me mod status man and I'd have this place culled down to a minimum, probs cull myself included in that :)

taxi-driver.jpg?w=780

Get em Jimmy!

Another game and another dissapointing performance. Is this what it's come to now? Grinding out 0 - 0 results away from home with 5 at the back and 1 shot on target?

That's consistent. I turned off after 60 minutes as I was genuinely bored. Nothing about that game was entertaining from a fans point of view, let alone the neutral.

What was our game plan today? Genuinely would love to hear other people's thoughts on this? I love everything boro related, but this is not how I would want us to play. We have 0 ambition to win a game, I don't see how that's a good aspect.

Fans who make the away trips must be so bored. I honestly don't get how yoi could spend that money and give up a part of your life for one shot on goal and a *** performance.

What worries me the most is that it's deemed as acceptable and part of the course with Karanka.

I'm not even looking forward to next week's match as it just pains me to watch us.

Please say I'm not the only one? For people who still defend Aitor, apart from a point and a clean sheet, what impressed you about the performance today?

Don't get me wrong, they are good things. But why are we happy that we have kept it tight rather than 0 goals again?

A point and a clean sheet. Not impressive football obviously but I was surprised that Watford were so negative and defensive considering our league position and the fact that they were playing at home. Draws won't get us to safety but I'll settle for away points IF we can chalk up 3 points at home.

A point and a clean sheet. Not impressive football obviously but I was surprised that Watford were so negative and defensive considering our league position and the fact that they were playing at home. Draws won't get us to safety but I'll settle for away points IF we can chalk up 3 points at home.

i'm not looking forward to next weeks game, my alcohol consumption is getting higher prior to heading over to the ground to try and get me through the 90 mins.

We can all go on about negative tactics, one man up front etc, most teams play one man, only problem is the quality of player giving support to the front men, its something we lack.

Another game and another disappointing performance. Is this what it's come to now? Grinding out 0 - 0 results away from home with 5 at the back and 1 shot on target?

i'm not looking forward to next weeks game, my alcohol consumption is getting higher prior to heading over to the ground to try and get me through the 90 mins.

We can all go on about negative tactics, one man up front etc, most teams play one man, only problem is the quality of player giving support to the front men, its something we lack.