oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

That was absolutely dreadful once again. Never been more bored watching us, worrying thing is karanka and the players are happy with it, he is an embarrassment, how long do we have to accept this *** before he is sacked

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

Well said, we have some idiots following our club these days  :huh:

One thing that irritates me on this forum...

The people who are positive (I accept that I used the term 'rose tinted' the other day, but that's hardly derogatory), you seem to think it's OK to call folk who are negative or unhappy 'idiots', 'stupid', 'pathetic', 'bed wetters', 'cry babies'.... the list goes on.

Can't you make your positive points without the superiority, or without being condescending?

Just a thought.... I realise it'll make no difference.

Cheers.

That's his standard reaction if he doesn't agree with someone, don't take it personally

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take it out on each other guys we are all miffed off and I daresay the r word is beginning to cause concerns.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion without being shot down or called names

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

The people who are positive (I accept that I used the term 'rose tinted' the other day, but that's hardly derogatory), you seem to think it's OK to call folk who are negative or unhappy 'idiots', 'stupid', 'pathetic', 'bed wetters', 'cry babies'.... the list goes on.

Can't you make your positive points without the superiority, or without being condescending?

Cheers.

I could well be wrong but I'm pretty sure this post was made after two separate posters called our manager an idiot and an embarrassment. People can't have it both ways.

There is surely a difference between calling a third party an idiot, (especially one who is paid monstrous amounts of money to take criticism), and using the same phraseology to fellow posters just because their opinion differs from yours.

He doesn't get paid to take criticism, and he definitely doesn't get paid to take personal insults.

Cheers.

I could well be wrong but I'm pretty sure this post was made after two separate posters called our manager an idiot and an embarrassment. People can't have it both ways.

There is surely a difference between calling a third party an idiot, (especially one who is paid monstrous amounts of money to take criticism), and using the same phraseology to fellow posters just because their opinion differs from yours.

He doesn't get paid to take criticism, and he definitely doesn't get paid to take personal insults.

"He doesn't get paid to take criticism", I would suggest he is in the wrong job then, insults I agree are a different matter, but once again it goes with the territory.

Cheers.

"He doesn't get paid to take criticism", I would suggest he is in the wrong job then, insults I agree are a different matter, but once again it goes with the territory.

His job is to manage the football team, yes criticism is part and parcel of the job but he is not paid to take it.

Thought he got turned too easily a couple of times and was too slow into challenges a couple of other times. But then I didn't make much of Leadbitter either and Forshaw was the poorest of the lot. I don't think anyone covered themselves in glory, maybe Fabio as the best of the lot?

Forshaw seemed lost every time he was in the final third which was quite a lot in this system. He does all his best work in the centre circle with the ball at his feet, he doesn't suit the more advanced role he was in in that system

De roon is more effective when given a more free role in he centre like he has recently, today he seemed to be given the Clayton role and was pretty anonymous.

Leadbitter... I don't know how he fits in anymore.

Me neither and I can't see an effective two from those four if we want to go back to 4-2-3-1 at any point. Clayton and de Roon? Forshaw and Clayton? Forshaw and de Roon? Leadbitter and? I just don't see Leadbitter being capable of it, he looks to be struggling even in a three sadly but he's barely played of course.

Clayton and De Roon is the only two that I can see working, but they're the two with the least technical ability so we'd really be relying on the three in front to do all the creativity.

Clayton and De Roon is the only two that I can see working, but they're the two with the least technical ability so we'd really be relying on the three in front to do all the creativity.

That'll work fine when the 3 in front are Ramirez---Bojan---Deulofeu ;)

On a side note I thought Stuani had a decent game today. Dare I say he looks to have finally developed something that resembles a decent first touch?