oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

I didn't watch the game (first I have missed this season)

How did Rudy do when he came on?

Which of our players did well and not so well?

Please enlighten me

Did we play 5-3-2?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

De Roon, Fabio and Valdes would be my top 3, in no particular order, for their performances on Saturday.

Rudy barely had a touch, showed a good bit of desire to win the ball back about 25 yards out but then blazed his shot over the bar.

Worst player were probably Leadbitter and Forshaw for me.

De Roon, Fabio and Valdes would be my top 3, in no particular order, for their performances on Saturday.

Rudy barely had a touch, showed a good bit of desire to win the ball back about 25 yards out but then blazed his shot over the bar.

Worst player were probably Leadbitter and Forshaw for me.

Thanx, mate.

Was it 5-3-2?

Boring?

5-3-2 yeah. I actually thought we were quite good in the first half but didn't target the right areas to properly hurt them, dire second half that could've sent anyone to sleep.

Thanx :)

The next 3 games, Accrinton Stanley included, will be good and more entertaining games for us, I guess :)

Smog Dane..... Rudy also set a new Premier League record on Saturday. It was his 32 consecutive appearance in a PL match without being on the winning side.

Congratulations Rudy! :)

LOL

Well, that should change, if he plays against The Hammers :)

Indeed. On another positive note.... Gestede is a beast. I hadn't realised that he's so big.

1.93m tall... and must be pushing 95kgs.

I reckon he'll cause defenders trouble.

Imagine being knocked around the pitch for 70mins by negrado and then seeiny gestede join him.  That will be some defenders complete nightmare.

LOL - I hadn't really thought of that, but certainly after a bruising battle with Negredo for 70 mins, seeing Gestede walk on would make your heart sink a bit.

Imagine being knocked around the pitch for 70mins by negrado and then seeiny gestede join him.  That will be some defenders complete nightmare.

LOL - I hadn't really thought of that, but certainly after a bruising battle with Negredo for 70 mins, seeing Gestede walk on would make your heart sink a bit.

Yet poor Watfords defenders who concede headed goals for fun had a field day.

Hmmm. Good point mate. The trouble is, I'm not sure if any of Gestede's headers/touches were in the box!

Don't forget their goalie too. Had to go off injured after a little tangle with Negredo.