oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

Well he can take some decent ones at times and we do have a number of targets to aim for with this team so it's something we can try and use. That's how I look at it.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend, Chambers, Espinosa, Gibson, Stuani and Negredo should give us a bit of threat from set pieces.

Although we have no one on the pitch capable of putting a decent ball in to them. I'm not looking forward to Leadboots on corners again.

There's only really Gaston who has relatively consistent deliveries in our entire squad, even Downing nowadays can't always beat the first man. I think it's more of a squad problem than a team problem. Leadbitter is hit and miss.

Same set up/ formation with Fabio on the wing is my bet

Again, we release our team sheet with the players in order from GK out, right to left. Fabio is 100% RB/RWB today unless we've suddenly changed the way we release teamsheets.

Who releases the team sheet? Maybe that's their interpretation of the line up, why would we give the opposition an hour to think about our strategy?

I don't know who releases the teamsheet but for all of our matches this season it has been in the same format that Brunners has described, without fail.

Same set up/ formation with Fabio on the wing is my bet

Again, we release our team sheet with the players in order from GK out, right to left. Fabio is 100% RB/RWB today unless we've suddenly changed the way we release teamsheets.

Who releases the team sheet? Maybe that's their interpretation of the line up, why would we give the opposition an hour to think about our strategy?

I don't know who releases the teamsheet but for all of our matches this season it has been in the same format that Brunners has described, without fail.

Let's hope so.