• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That was absolutely dreadful once again. Never been more bored watching us, worrying thing is karanka and the players are happy with it, he is an embarrassment, how long do we have to accept this *** before he is sacked

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

Well said, we have some idiots following our club these days  :huh:

I cant recall anybody saying they were happy with the Mowbray, Strachan or the Southgate reign for that matter, but this football is bloody boring the majority of fans to death and that's the point most are making.

And the other point is that they want rid of the person who got us out of those awful times and is performing on par with expectations this season in terms of points.

I've said it a hundred times, this season is all about survival so we can establish ourselves and improve year on year (like we have done throughout this "idiot" and "embarassments" reign. 

Performances don't bother me in the slightest so long as we're not in that bottom three.

A.K has a plan, direction and seems to be keeping his nerve while the unrealistic fans loose theirs. it is not long ago towards the end of McLaren time that we were a poor poor team. This season is about stifling the opposition and trying to get through this first year. We maybe not pretty to watch at the moment but there is a lot of effort from all at the club so try and see the effort at least.

That was absolutely dreadful once again. Never been more bored watching us, worrying thing is karanka and the players are happy with it, he is an embarrassment, how long do we have to accept this *** before he is sacked

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

Yep and you're one of the biggest ones. You never come on here to say anything constructive, just to have a go at others. Bore off.

Rubbish.

I cant recall anybody saying they were happy with the Mowbray, Strachan or the Southgate reign for that matter, but this football is bloody boring the majority of fans to death and that's the point most are making.

And the other point is that they want rid of the person who got us out of those awful times and is performing on par with expectations this season in terms of points.

I've said it a hundred times, this season is all about survival so we can establish ourselves and improve year on year (like we have done throughout this "idiot" and "embarassments" reign. 

Performances don't bother me in the slightest so long as we're not in that bottom three.

The 2000 who travelled 500 miles to watch that ***e will probably be bothered by performance

Rubbish.

"Performances dont' bother me", Really ? I am geninely interested to know why you watch football then ?

I may have my rose tinted glasses on but considering the rumoured unsettled stories behind the scenes and the switch of our formation to 3-5-2, I'd consider that a very good point. I don't like how some react to 0-0's as if they're loses. A point is a point regardless of whether it's a 0-0 or a pulsating 3-3. Points will determine whether we keep up at the end of the season, not the entertainment value. Some people act like Karanka purposely goes out of his way to play boring football and has absolutely no interest in scoring goals while in charge of us. To me this season is all about keeping up by whatever strategy is best for our resources - which clearly isn't by outscoring the opposition. We're 4 points clear of the relegation zone - effectively 5 considering goal difference - so clearly Karanka's tactics are doing something right while we lack attacking quality. It's pretty hard to argue that Karanka has underachieved this season considering the squad/budget at his disposal. The aim was to keep up, which we're on course to do. When we sign better attacking players I'm sure we'll start to see a far better goals return, so I'm comfortable with how the team is at the moment as the areas for improvement are known to Karanka. With a few good quality attacking additions we'll have far more cutting edge going forward.

Rubbish.

Whereas I do actually agree with your final sentence to an extent.. we need to ensure that we get something our these games and our next games. Our last 6 games of the season are horrendous, and if we haven't got at least a 5/6 point buffer going into those we'll be relegated for sure.

Rubbish.

I can remember when Lennie Lawrence managed the team.

And if your definition of an idiot is someone who wants to see a better balanced team that can manage more than a single shot on target, during a full 90 minutes, then I am happy to be one.

Why are people idiots for wanting to see entertaining, attacking football and a team that isn't reliant on its defence and ability to keep clean sheets (and is screwed when it can't)?

I don't recall Eddie Howe setting his team up to play negative, defensive football when Bournemouth went up. In fact I'm pretty sure he won a lot of plaudits for doing exactly the opposite...and it hasn't hurt them too badly.

There are some idiots on this forum...but I'm pretty sure I am not a*** them.

Rubbish.

"Performances dont' bother me", Really ? I am geninely interested to know why you watch football then ?

Because of the emotional highs and lows really. And I'm only saying that for now because I'm trying to be realistic. of course I want to see us score more goals but I'm willing to be patient about it. I never expected us to get promoted and suddenly be this free scoring side who will also stay up. Stay up at all costs and we'll be able to attract better players as we go along and be better going forward.

At the moment we don't have the players to play the type of football everyone wants and I accept that, we've only had one window.

Great defence, nothing but championship players in front of them, people are slating Gestede, wtf!! hes played 20-30 mins and your on his back, look a bit further forward, Gibson must be cringing when he writes out Negado's monthly(weekly) paycheck, we had players getting forward today and giving him support, i actually thought he was playing in midfield for half of the game, did he look any better? did he s**te. we got that worried in the second half it was "get rid" for 45 mins, at all cost, launch it, i don't want it. Forshaw got caught with his trousers down more times than someone with the sh**s, teams below us are starting to pick up points and improving(slightly), we are no different from day one,