oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

Haha Maddo about to have a punch up on the phone in!

How would one go about having a punch-up via phone?  :huh:

Still I can imagine there are a lot of disgruntled fans out there in radio-land.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great defence, nothing but championship players in front of them, people are slating Gestede, wtf!! hes played 20-30 mins and your on his back, look a bit further forward, Gibson must be cringing when he writes out Negado's monthly(weekly) paycheck, we had players getting forward today and giving him support, i actually thought he was playing in midfield for half of the game, did he look any better? did he s**te. we got that worried in the second half it was "get rid" for 45 mins mins, at all cost, launch it i don't want it.

This...and that is what is so infuriating (to me at least).

I don't think anyone is having a go at Gestede...and if they are its unfair.

What myself and a couple of others are saying is that bringing in new strikers does nothing to solve our problems, when our style of play (if we in fact have one) gives them no service.

As I said earlier its been the same problem with Negredo, Stuani and every other striker we've tried lately.

What was said?

Just basically saying that Maddo has been 'throwing fuel on the fire' about negativity, and claiming that Maddo was leading the 2 up top calls, and apparently asking for wingbacks(?). safe to say he wasnt having any of it

Well said, we have some idiots following our club these days  :huh:

I cant recall anybody saying they were happy with the Mowbray, Strachan or the Southgate reign for that matter, but this football is bloody boring the majority of fans to death and that's the point most are making.

And the other point is that they want rid of the person who got us out of those awful times and is performing on par with expectations this season in terms of points.

I've said it a hundred times, this season is all about survival so we can establish ourselves and improve year on year (like we have done throughout this "idiot" and "embarassments" reign. 

Performances don't bother me in the slightest so long as we're not in that bottom three.

"Performances dont' bother me", Really ? I am geninely interested to know why you watch football then ?

Because of the emotional highs and lows really. And I'm only saying that for now because I'm trying to be realistic. of course I want to see us score more goals but I'm willing to be patient about it. I never expected us to get promoted and suddenly be this free scoring side who will also stay up. Stay up at all costs and we'll be able to attract better players as we go along and be better going forward.

At the moment we don't have the players to play the type of football everyone wants and I accept that, we've only had one window.

Well put, thanks for that.

What was said?

Just basically saying that Maddo has been 'throwing fuel on the fire' about negativity, and claiming that Maddo was leading the 2 up top calls, and apparently asking for wingbacks(?). safe to say he wasnt having any of it

So it was all true what he was saying?

What was said?

He also said Maddo was the worst commentator wed ever had and was stealing a living...

Would have rather Negredo be taken off than Stuani. Negredo wasnt holding it up as well as he usually does and made some strange decisions. Stuani was more positive when he picked up the ball.

Having said that I dont think there was any point putting Gestede on if you're not going to change it behind them. Not like all of a sudden the balls are going to start flying into the box.

Tbh i would have also have taken leadbitter and forshaw off and put Fischer and Traore on.

Good job im not the manager.

Glad we came away with a point but 3 points were there for the taking.

Ignore Beamish, his only input on here is digs at other people which the mods continue to ignore for whatever reason.

This. Gets away with murder.

It's hardly murder. ;)

And neither of you two know what the Mods do behind the scenes in regards to discussion and PMs sent to posters when they step over the line

What was said?

I reckon most people would come across as negative from time to time  if they had to give their immediate thoughts after watching every single game, particularly ones like today. We've had 6 shots on target in our last 4 games and haven't had over 4 in any game so far this season.

What was said?

He also said Maddo was the worst commentator wed ever had and was stealing a living...

Possibly a tad harsh then :D